EA Store Down and Idocs - Please pause the Housing Server

2»

Comments

• PawainPawain Posts: 9,115
    edited June 2023
    Are any members of the BKPG guild running against Pitr?
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • IvenorIvenor Posts: 1,216
    edited June 2023
    Ivenor said:

Just do auto pay every 6 months, problem solved.

Why should I?

Beacuse a bunch of members of the "Britannia Karens Players Guild" have decided that this is the ONLY way I should be allowed to play, even if the OFFICIAL TOS of UO gives other alternatives?

Nope.

Then by all means, lets instead change the game for everyone based on how YOU PLAY !!!

Please be so kind to quote me where I asked such a thing in the context of the topic of this thread (IDOCs and GTCs).
    Pawain said:
    You could buy the codes in advance just in case something happens. Like a fire in Canada that turns the NE into a hellish red color.

But ya, it was down too long.  Should have been up by Tuesday.  Too many posters say when they call EA, the customer service does not know what UO is.

A sensate idea al last, HUZZA! :D ;)
    Pawain said:
    Are any members of the BKPG guild running against Pitr?

:D
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,991Moderator
    This is getting too personal. Let's call a halt to the insults please?
    edited June 2023

Mariah said:
    Agreed... if anyone other agree too! :D ;)

• keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,172
    I can understand that it's frustrating if someone is literally trying to give their money away to UO and because of some issue on their end you cannot.  It's been the case for many years now that there's an extreme the lack of communication from the Dev team / BroadSword and lack of knowledge from EA of what Ultima is which causes a lot of frustration. I don't think there is any denying that.

That said, does anyone really think that coming here (or even emailing Mesanna; who I think is a big reason for the communication issue) to beat a dead horse about it and demanding some sort of action for it (after it's been fixed) is going to do anything? This isn't meant as an insult to anyone but more or less some basic advice (which was given by someone else in another thread which I can't remember - it might have been Jepeth?). If you want to really "stick it" to them, the only real option is hit them in the wallet by stopping your subscriptions. Otherwise, you are just supporting the same behavior that's been going on by keeping things up and running and the same people in place.

I am currently looking at how to "box up" my houses because I don't really see much reason to keep paying my subscriptions for 6+ months when the complete lack of new content has only given me maybe 20 hours in game since January. I can do the same thing as an EJ account for free. Eventually enough people will choose the same and UO will either get new blood or will close for good.
  • YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    “I haven’t been able to purchase from South Korea for years”
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322

"why they bothering to cater for Korean language if they haven't been allowed to purchase ANYTHING for the last 3 years..."
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,257
    Ivenor said:

Why should I?

Beacuse a bunch of members of the "Britannia Karens Players Guild" have decided that this is the ONLY way I should be allowed to play, even if the OFFICIAL TOS of UO gives other alternatives?

Nope.

LMAO  Talk about a KAREN  WOW
    Ivenor said:

Why should I?

Nope.

LMAO  Talk about a KAREN  WOW

Ivenor said:

Mariah said:
    Agreed... if anyone other agree too! :D ;)

• Victim_Of_SiegeVictim_Of_Siege Posts: 1,848
    A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

Don't forget the PopCorn... :D

• Garth_GreyGarth_Grey Posts: 1,453
    Who was insulting ?
    You and Several Others like this.

Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it. Some of us have been waiting a long time for this simple addition.
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,991Moderator
    I think if we've got to popcorn time I can safely close the doors on this one.
This discussion has been closed.