Question About Logging In With Enhanced Client

I don't use the Enhanced Client all that much.  However, one thing that really bugs me is not being able to see my character when logging in within a house if the character is not on an open top floor of a house.  There's always a floor hiding my character and I have to move the character in order to actually see where it's located.  If the character was hidden and doesn't have stealthing skill, moving it just to see it means it is no longer hidden to anyone else.

Is there any way to log into the Enhanced Client and see a hidden character that is logged out beneath a roof or a floor and the things that are on the same floor with it without having to move it? 

Comments

• RockRock Posts: 567
    I use the enhanced client and experience the same effect.  It doesn't bother me though, probably because my guys don't bother hiding before logging except for those with stealth.
    Rock (formerly Imperterritus VXt, Baja)
  • InLorInLor Posts: 412
    There are other problems of overlapping on EC as well. Banners that overlap open doors. One of the many reasons I avoid EC.. just an eye sore.
    A qua lemmúr wíste, an zen anku vol verde wís.
  • Garth_GreyGarth_Grey Posts: 1,453
    This is frustrating I agree.
    You and Several Others like this.

Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it. Some of us have been waiting a long time for this simple addition.