Anyone Else getting invalid Kings Collection Codes?

Before I delve into the nightmare of EA and Broadsword support, figure its best to just ask if it is a everyone malfunction or a me malfunction.  Upgrading a couple of old trash house holder accts that DO NOT have any upgrades.  SO I bought a couple of Rustic, High Seas, TOL and Kings Collections to upgrade them.  All of the Codes worked except the kings collection codes.  I get this when I enter them........... As I said these two had no upgrades until about a hour ago, so it is not because they already have the Kings Collection. 
  So I enter the codes into the ingame store and get the message that they are invalid codes.  Not already used codes either, I just bought them and tried applying seconds after purchasing them.

Comments

• TyrathTyrath Posts: 542
     Dug back through the email and found a bunch of Kings Codes I only used to get the Paintings and Sponge from and they work fine in upgrading the accts. But still getting shorted 2 kings codes with the new purchases.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,115
    Did you go to the in game UO Store and put codes in there also?
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
    edited May 2023
    Pawain said:
    Did you go to the in game UO Store and put codes in there also?

Yeah that is where I get the message the codes are invalid.  And it is not a specific acct tried the codes on multiple accts under different master accts now invalid on all (Putting them into the promo code section of the in game store).
    LOL I am infesting two more shards and the ship paintings would be nice features to have...... without transferring them ;)
     I am just going to call this one I am out the 20 bucks for the two kings collections. 
  • Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,257
    contact UOSupport
    contact UOSupport

That is why I am just going to call this one....I am out 20 bucks.
     So I have tried once per week to apply these two codes in the ingame store.  And Got the same message that the code is invalid each time or tried applying the codes to trash accounts in account management and gotten the same "Code can't be used on this account." 

Then yesterday when I tried Both Codes worked in the ingame store promotional code section and both codes upgraded a couple of trash accounts. So not out 20 bucks just delayed by a Month.