Attackable status maintained after death

YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
edited May 2023 in Bugs

but interestingly when I tried to recreate the issue, i was unable to at first. Let me explain.

Scenario 1: If Bob starts off blue and turns grey (criminal) or orange, If Alice kills Bob (assume Alice in VvV and blue), when Bob is resurrected he cannot attack Alice without again flagging orange or grey. But Alice can attack Bob if she chooses for a short time, then Alice would be attackable to Bob,
This is what is supposed to happen.

However the majority of the time what is happening is...
Scenario 2: Bob flags orange or grey, Alice attacks Bob, Bob also deals even 1 piece of damage to Alice - this changes things.
Alice kills Bob, when Bob gets resurrected, Alice is still attackable to Bob still for 2 mins since he last dealt damage to Alice.

Expected result: for rules of scenario 1 to apply regardless of whether or not Bob deals damage to Alice"

Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.

Comments

• YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    edited May 2023
    “Just to convert this bug/exploit into what is happening in game. And why people keep complaining about it:

Bobs VvV guild is fighting Alice’s VvV guild. Mallory who is blue and not vvv will flag orange (healing or attacking a vvv member) so all of Bobs and Alice’s guilds are attackable and visa versa and Mallory will attack someone in Bob’s guild.
    Bob’s guild kill Mallory.
    Mallory can the return no longer orange and maintain flag status on Bob (by attacking Bob a second time) and disappear for one min while all other flag statuses on him of Bob’s guild expire. 
    Mallory returns as blue and is able to continue to attack Bob and Bob’s guild are now unable to assist.

Mallory has now interfered with VvV fight between Bob and Alice’s guilds without flagging orange and by being the aggressor.

If Bob dies (due to being attacked by both Mallory and Alice’s guild) Mallory can and does rinse and repeat this action to all members of Bobs guild”
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.