Maintenance Times

Where can I find a list of maintenance times ?

Comments

• poppspopps Posts: 3,952
    Wist said:

https://uo2.stratics.com/technical-information/server-down-times/

Not sure if all times are current, though. Some servers might have changed their maintainance hour.

Perhaps players playing them might notice that their Server maintainance time indicated in that table is not accurate and might want to say what the current correct time is.
  • keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,170
    Wist said:

Generally speaking server down time is around 5am local time (of the server). I can confirm this is the case for all US shards; at least it was up until last year.
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,987Moderator
    Maintenance times are listed as the last item on this page:

• ChrilleChrille Posts: 209
    Mariah said:

Except all but Atlantic of the east coast shards have switched to 6 am, Atlantic is sometime between 5 and 6 depending on the day or the squirrel status or something else.
  • poppspopps Posts: 3,952
    Chrille said:
    Mariah said:

Except all but Atlantic of the east coast shards have switched to 6 am, Atlantic is sometime between 5 and 6 depending on the day or the squirrel status or something else.
    Was this change of time announced, and what were the reasons for such a change ?

@Mariah , do you have any info of why this change of time was done ?
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,113
    popps said:
    Chrille said:
    Mariah said:

Was this change of time announced, and what were the reasons for such a change ?

@ Mariah , do you have any info of why this change of time was done ?
    Does it really matter why?  As long as they shut down at the same general times each day, does this take you away from curing Cancer or saving whales if they did not Spring Forward at the time change?
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • Pawain said:
    popps said:
    Chrille said:
    Mariah said:

Does it really matter why?  As long as they shut down at the same general times each day, does this take you away from curing Cancer or saving whales if they did not Spring Forward at the time change?
    But what if it causes the children to miss Halloween? What will we Do?!?!? What, will, we, doooooo!!! 
    A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

• SkettSkett Posts: 1,406
    Just go trick or treating only 
  • I'm curious to know when Great Lakes' server down was 5:00am, because it's been 6:00am since at least 2012 when I came back to the game.
    ~ Jennifer-Marie

"Insanity is a naturally occurring mutation; humanity has just managed to perfect it." -- JMK [[me]]
  • vortexvortex Posts: 202
    I'm curious to know when Great Lakes' server down was 5:00am, because it's been 6:00am since at least 2012 when I came back to the game.

Yup been 6am seems forever now on great lakes

• MariahMariah Posts: 2,987Moderator
    popps said:
    Chrille said:
    Mariah said:

No, sorry.