Bulging Museum Bag Error

MargretteMargrette Posts: 549
edited May 2018 in Bugs
When completing the "Ye Olde Gargish" quest from Axem, a message was displayed that said, "Your backpack is full.  You cannot complete the quest and receive your reward."

However, unlike the Percolem quests where the quest remains in the quest log and you can't finish the quest and claim the reward until your backpack is not so full, Axem took the Untranslated Ancient Tome that was marked as a quest item, awarded 50 loyalty points, removed the quest from the quest log, but did NOT provide a bulging museum bag as a reward.

The character's weight at the time was 319 out of 485 and the previous bulging bag received weighed about 80-90 stones.  

Comments

• PawainPawain Posts: 9,133
    It didn't fall to the ground?  I thought they used to,  Those bulging ones are heavy.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • MargretteMargrette Posts: 549
    Nope, the bag wasn't on the ground.   I checked a couple of times because I also had a whole bag of the broken vase pieces and tattered remnants to go through and had to recall back to the house a few times to drop off stuff.

I'd much rather have it work like the Percolem ones do so you can't finish the quest until there's room in your backpack to hold the reward.