Suggestions board?

looploop Posts: 309
edited April 2023 in Forum Feedback
Any chance we could get an official Suggestions section in the forums? This section would be dedicated to the constructive posting of ideas to improve the game, separate from Test Center feedback and the heatedness of the general forum.

Comments

• GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 2,030
    loop said:
    Any chance we could get an official Suggestions section in the forums? This section would be dedicated to the constructive posting of ideas to improve the game, separate from Test Center feedback and the heatedness of the general forum.
    Would every players suggestions be treated the same? Now make it anonymous and I agree
  • Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,257
    Grimbeard said:
    loop said:
    Would every players suggestions be treated the same? Now make it anonymous and I agree
    Agreed and only DEVs can give feedback.  Limited to short, no bookreports, suggestions.
  • looploop Posts: 309
    Can we just change the name and scope of the Test Center board to something broader? Can still include the occasional thread for publish feedback.
  • ... and still no suggestion board?
  • I second that. Either a speciffic topic for suggestions or name/scope edit for TC board.

Just had a fine point for a suggestion gruntishly made useless and off-topic diverged when some airhead just responds "duh no suggestion here"