Can't attach or damage half of the new vorple rabbits?

2»

Comments

• TyrathTyrath Posts: 542
    So Easy in the GZ a Mongbat can do it :)

gza.jpg 181.1K
    gzb.jpg 200.5K
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,113
    He probably kills Navrey with that Mongbat.  :D
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • BenjaminBenjamin Posts: 13
    Tyrath said:

Lol people wonder why no one plays this game anymore. Great community here. Do you have anything to contribute that may fix the problems I'm having? I get you can do it. Lol I bet it make you feel like a big boy. I can hit them I can see the blood hit the ground no damage is ever done to the health bar. You tell me what I'm doing wrong. You have all the answers smart one.
  • GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 2,029
    Benjamin said:
    Tyrath said:

Lol people wonder why no one plays this game anymore. Great community here. Do you have anything to contribute that may fix the problems I'm having? I get you can do it. Lol I bet it make you feel like a big boy. I can hit them I can see the blood hit the ground no damage is ever done to the health bar. You tell me what I'm doing wrong. You have all the answers smart one.
    Did you move out of the guard  zone?
    edited April 2023
    Pawain said:
    He probably kills Navrey with that Mongbat.  :D

Ummm Yep that is the same Mongbat LOL.  To be fair there were like 5 other folks keeping it healed and I just went to train but as we learned Navrey HATES MONGBATS and would not target anything else like your CU.

Benjamin said:
    Tyrath said:

Tell it to guard me, and it kills bunny. That is about it.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,113
    @Benjamin ; There are many fields outside of Moonglow. What shard are you on, I heard players on GL asking for someone to party with them for more eggs.

The field behind the Rangers camp is out of the zone, the rabbits rarely run off the field.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • RockoRocko Posts: 174
    They don't run forever.