One of my houses is really bugged up

TyrathTyrath Posts: 542
edited March 2023 in Bugs
First and most obvious thing is the House Sign is gone, then you can't move because you are trapped in the floor.  All the around the house tele tiles are gone, The Store tele tile is there but does not work, get the message *You do not have access to the destination house* (On the House owner),  It is NOT a safe log out for the house owner or co-owner/friends of the house. Can't retrieve the store tele tile.  Can't release the tile with the house owner.......get "You must be in your house"

LOgged in and out = Same.  Set the cached houses to ZERO closed the client and restarted = Same.  Sent HELP request around 1:30AM...... 7:17AM now = Same.  Server down and up = SAME. Same in Classic and EC.

It is my second house from the Homare Moongate on Lake Superior.

Teleporting out works.  Only way I can get the Dark Red guy out is to use *Help/Stuck*

Guy has no mage/chiv to leave with, so help stuck is only exit option.

Comments

• YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    "hopefully this is just bleed over from another facet/shard that you have visited so is only affecting you. Close UO completely and re-open, should fix"
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • TyrathTyrath Posts: 542
    Yoshi said:
    "hopefully this is just bleed over from another facet/shard that you have visited so is only affecting you. Close UO completely and re-open, should fix"

Nope not a bleed over LOL I get plenty of off shard houses sitting on top of a on shard house since most of my houses are in the same locations on multiple shards.  Looks kind of cool to have two houses stacked together but that is not the malfunction here.  It is more like the house does not exist at all but it does exist.  Regular bleed overs you still have the house sign and house commands like *I wish to secure/release this* still work.  This is a whole new one for me, that I have not ran across before.
    edited March 2023
      So I got the House owner out of the house and made the trip back to the house.  When I re enter the house still no house sign.  Logged in and Out=Same, Logged out closed client, restarted computer, restarted client, logged back in = Stuck in the floor again, house sign still gone and SAME LOL.  I was able to at least release the Store Tile and pick it up before logging out and getting stuck again. And only 6 hours in the Help que now :)
    edited March 2023
     So paging for help with this issue seems to have been a waste of time since I am still waiting 8 hours later. EDIT Guess it was not a waste of time since the page was finally answered.
     And Chernabog fixed the issue.  Thanks!