Massive items

Increases the strength requirement of the item to 125. The word ‘massive’ does not appear in the item’s description.
can not be over ridden by any lower requirements effect from imbuing or enhancing.

With the introduction of overpowered items such as gloves of archlich etc, this property is no longer a curse as even when cursed people still have 125str, penalty should be increased to 150.
Thank you”
Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.

Comments

• GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 2,026
    Yoshi said:
    Increases the strength requirement of the item to 125. The word ‘massive’ does not appear in the item’s description.
    can not be over ridden by any lower requirements effect from imbuing or enhancing.

With the introduction of overpowered items such as gloves of archlich etc, this property is no longer a curse as even when cursed people still have 125str, penalty should be increased to 150.
    Thank you”
    No thanks 
  • TyrathTyrath Posts: 542
     And while we are at it lets make the 50 stone items 100 stone items........ No thanks Hard Pass on making the negative even more negative.
  • YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    "as far as i'm aware there have been no advancements in ability to carry more weight, so i don't think that is necessary"
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • CookieCookie Posts: 1,259
    Yoshi said:

Thank you”
    I think this is extreme.

Only my top end pvper has 150 Str that could handle this, and even he would chose not to use such an item.

None of the rest of my characters could deal with this - they cannot even handle the current 125 Str requirement.