Not splinter 
One handed 
And probably too complicated but by weapon special IE whirlwind 

Comments

• Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,253
    NO Shard Bound would be great
    Imbuing ingredients
  • ForeverFunForeverFun Posts: 802
    If memory serves, many filters are missing, things like blessed, not blessed, various item types (like shields), etc.

Adding a query for Item/TypeID and Hue would cover many missing things  (imbuing essences are the same item/typeID, with different hues, shields have certain type IDs, weapon types, etc).

Making VS more reliable, or re-designing it, may be warranted before enhancements like the above get added.
  • GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 2,022
    If memory serves, many filters are missing, things like blessed, not blessed, various item types (like shields), etc.

Adding a query for Item/TypeID and Hue would cover many missing things  (imbuing essences are the same item/typeID, with different hues, shields have certain type IDs, weapon types, etc).

Making VS more reliable, or re-designing it, may be warranted before enhancements like the above get added.
    I would rank fixing and improving VS way above continued work on NL..
  • TimStTimSt Posts: 1,797
    Add Scroll to the list.

Having more filter options available should increase the speed of searching VS because they can be indexed when the VS database gets rebuilt. Searching for the text "scroll" takes a lot longer than searching for scroll = 1
  • VagabondVagabond Posts: 92
    Oh yes please.

I would like to have a search option for (character) title deeds.

Thank you for considering this.
    You need help with simple stuff? https://uo.com/wiki/ultima-online-wiki/ -- Otherwise - can I has your stuff?