Are recipes good for anything else.

Recently been wasting time in Heartwood getting mostly the same bow recipes over and over and over again.  Can these be turned in anywhere for anything useful?  Have way too many of the same ones to sell now.

Comments

• keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,079
    Arnold7 said:
    Recently been wasting time in Heartwood getting mostly the same bow recipes over and over and over again.  Can these be turned in anywhere for anything useful?  Have way too many of the same ones to sell now.

You can trash them for cleanup points but that's the only other thing you can really do with them.

Just an FYI that you are probably better off doing fletching BODs if you are looking for runic kits (BODS of the other craft skills kind of killed the need to go to heartwood).
  • Arnold7Arnold7 Posts: 1,291
    Thanks Kevin!  Would swear I checked that out before and that they were not worth anything, but just rechecked and discovered they are worth 10 points apiece!  Will look into the BODs.  Already have some in the bank I collected when I was training fletching.

• keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,079
    A couple of them might not be worth anything (not 100% sure) so maybe you checked one of those initially? The game is a bit weird like that where all recipes aren't worth the same. Just another quirk of the game :)
  • HippoHippo Posts: 267
    Put the duplicate recipes in a Recipe Book and price each one (or maybe you price them after putting recipe book on vendor)  and place book on vendor as a "no sale" item. Acts like a vendor BOD book for selling purposes. Some of the Eodon recipes and those that come as rewards or from holiday tokens can be sold at very high prices.