The dead want to know

Why is this allowed but their memorials were not? 
@Mesanna will you be deleting soon

Comments

• PawainPawain Posts: 8,972
    Jealous?  It it dedicated to the players of LS and is not blocking any bridges or taking a house space. 

When you make a game, you can add your own stuff.

Why do people  get concerned over what others do or have.

Mind your own business in UO and RL.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • KHANKHAN Posts: 510
    Pawain said:
    Jealous?  It it dedicated to the players of LS and is not blocking any bridges or taking a house space. 

The very same thing could be said of YOU!
    If you sell UO items for R.L. $$$, you need to quit playing UO , and get a BETTER R.L. JOB!
  • JepethJepeth Posts: 509
    So, to be clear, you're protesting the removal of decorations in the game by attempting to get decorations removed from the game?

Are you five? 
  • GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 1,895
    Jepeth said:
    So, to be clear, you're protesting the removal of decorations in the game by attempting to get decorations removed from the game?

Are you five? 
    I want the same standards or rules applied fairly 
  • JepethJepeth Posts: 509
    Grimbeard said:
    Jepeth said:

Are you five? 
    I want the same standards or rules applied fairly 
    And I'm sure the folks on Lake Superior would be glad to explain to you why a special decorated house for RP purposes and community gathering wouldn't fit in the new memorial area.

Because you're trying to compare apples to oranges. 

You accuse others of being "pom pom wavers" for the game, but I think you're on the other side of that coin, fella. Being a contrarian seems to give you energy. 
  • jelinidasjelinidas Posts: 352
    Pawain said:

Did you really type this with a straight face? The queen of post counts? LOL

Now back to the topic...who cares. Play the game. This is what happens when no new content for months. People bitch and get antsy.
    jelinidas said:
    Pawain said:

Did you really type this with a straight face? The queen of post counts? LOL

Now back to the topic...who cares. Play the game. This is what happens when no new content for months. People bitch and get antsy.
    Read 3/4 of the threads here. They are complaining about someone getting or doing something they do not like or can't do 

Now read the topic of the threads I started. 

I'm tired of coming here to see some fun things that someone is doing, not a bunch of moaning about why they can't do or have what others have.

Somehow we have fun every night on LS. Without new content. The LS forums shows you the 3 nights we do community hunts, all are invited to have fun. Or come complain in chat and see what that gets you.

There is literally 1000s of thing to do in UO.
  • OreoglOreogl Posts: 285
    Some people have too much time on their hands…
  • RockoRocko Posts: 174
    If a person wanted to have a memorial at there own house they could do so so easily within the game mechanics.  However, doing so means that it only lasts as long as you pay for your account.
  • keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,080
    jelinidas said:

Couldn't agree more and I've been saying that to myself more and more over the last couple weeks as I've read some of these threads.
  • WhitewolfWhitewolf Posts: 171
    Pawain said:

UMM  ya she didnt make the game, current team they have cant even fix bugs thats been around for years, let alone design and make a game like UO
    Whitewolf said:
    Pawain said:

UMM  ya she didnt make the game, current team they have cant even fix bugs thats been around for years, let alone design and make a game like UO
    I said when YOU make a game as in the OP.  Or in her case, when you are the lead developer of a game you can do what you want to enhance the experience for customers. Not all shards should be the same, we do not need shard balance,  all having moongates in Britain would be a nice QoL improvement to clicky gift leeches like me.
  • GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 1,895
    Are we to assume @Mesanna had no real interest in cleaning the lands ?
    Yup so move along.
  • RockoRocko Posts: 174
    I thought this thread was closed? Or maybe resurrected?  Likely to be closed again.