Auction Safes Completely Broken

usernameusername Posts: 710
edited February 2023 in General Discussions
Been over 2 days still getting the message 'You must wait xxx seconds before starting a new auction.' All current safes with items are stuck 'auction ended' waiting to auto-renew but never do. All auction safes without anything on them I own are broken and can't even put a new item up for sale over 24 hours later.

DO WE EVEN TEST THINGS BEFORE PUSHING LIVE? FIX YOUR SHIT GAME
This discussion has been closed.

I will be slow to reply because I cannot log in/stay logged in to the forums.
Make this your signature if you are tired of Vendor Search being broken, over 4 years and counting.
Vendor search rendered useless after Publish 106 – Forsaken Foes on August 14, 2019.

Comments

• YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    edited February 2023
    “They didn’t include auction safes in the vet reward pack for the publish that had a change to that one vet reward, so unless a player happened to ship one over to test… 
    probably not”
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • SmootSmoot Posts: 392
    edited February 2023
    so people are going to have to take a day off work to just to use auction safes.  100 safes (many players have many more than 100), 500mins, putting one item up every 5 mins is over 8 hours of just waiting for timers.  thats if the timers actually expire correctly.  which right now isnt even happening.