General chat

Just curious would it be possible for there to be a fel specific general chat so people that are not pvping arent always bombarde

Comments

• YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    edited February 2023
    “or prevent dead people from being able to send message in chat”
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • poppspopps Posts: 3,903
    karnak said:
    Just curious would it be possible for there to be a fel specific general chat so people that are not pvping arent always bombarde
    It should be a Chat, though, tightly linked to the character's presence in Felucca....

Not a Channel that players could "voluntarily" join.

That is, one is in Felucca ? They can ONLY access that Felucca Global Chat, not the Trammel one...

Conversely, it can  be debated, whether the Trammel General Chat could be seen (but not participated writing in it) by those being in Felucca.

I leave this to those most often hanging around in Felucca rather then in Trammel, and rightfully so.

The reason for doing this, is that the Trammel Global Chat most often is about buying and selling stuff so, it might be that those hanging around in Felucca might still not want to miss the opportunity for a good buy or sell in their own best interest.
  • RockoRocko Posts: 174
    What? You don't like the "YoU alwAze rUn" or "you need moar to gank", "bro u suk"?  You can make your own chat channel, call it "Happy Flowers Don't Macro" or some such. I'm sure if you start it, they will come.
  • poppspopps Posts: 3,903
    edited February 2023
    Rocko said:
    What? You don't like the "YoU alwAze rUn" or "you need moar to gank", "bro u suk"?  You can make your own chat channel, call it "Happy Flowers Don't Macro" or some such. I'm sure if you start it, they will come.
    One would assume, that those discussions are within those hanging around in Felucca..... why then wanting to have those in Trammel who (should they not want to put them all on their ignore list...), chances are, are not interested in those discussions the least, have to hear them as well ?
  • GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 1,895
    popps said:
    Rocko said:
    One would assume, that those discussions are within those hanging around in Felucca..... why then wanting to have those in Trammel who (should they not want to put them all on their ignore list...), chances are, are not interested in those discussions the least, have to hear them as well ?
    We are expected to block those players we don't want to hear
  • Grimbeard said:
    popps said:
    Rocko said:
    We are expected to block those players we don't want to hear
    did someone hear anything? 
    A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo