Add to Cleanup Rewards

I'd like to see these items added to Cleanup Brit:
Single Use or 5 Use Soul Stones
Simple Wooden Shelf like found in Luna on Atlantic
The rest of the mushrooms to make a circle

ICQ 568300481

Comments

• RubyKnightRubyKnight Posts: 192
    I did not know the shelf was craftable! Good to know. I do know about the 1 use Soulstone. It just costs almost as much to craft as buying a Fragment.
    ICQ 568300481
    I wanted to put it above my forge, but you cannot do that. Oh well. Guess I'll keep using benches for shelves.
    ICQ 568300481
  • Still its a good idea to suggest what we would like to be added to the cleanup list.  We have the gifts from many years piling up and waiting.. we got some pts for 16 anniv items but then it stopped.
    Some items not that old gives few points..thoose are 4 years older now, maybe they could be worth a little more? 
     And we begged and stole alot since then.. Please add what you would like to see! Might help us to get it  ;)
  • Petra_FydePetra_Fyde Posts: 1,321
    I wanted to put it above my forge, but you cannot do that. Oh well. Guess I'll keep using benches for shelves.
    I think you could, but you'd need to place the shelf first, raise it up as far as you could, then place the forge below it, lowering the shelf back down afterwards. 

I did like the 'other half of the mushroom ring' idea.
    I think maybe it would be good if there was something that made holiday rewards automatically be worth clean up points when they reached a certain age, maybe 3 years? The value could be set when they were issued and then automatically triggered when they reached that age?
  • Brilliant idea! I like the pressies but with several accounts some items just get too many. How many sun dials can you use ? :|
    Well, what do you know, that works! Thanks @Petra_Fyde, you made my day!
    ICQ 568300481
  • CovenantXCovenantX Posts: 866
    Non-faction & non-VvV Morph earrings... - I dislike playing elves, I know I'm not alone.

Remove or change casting focus & poison immunity it reduces the need for "Player Skill" it's garbage. rant2 Bring timing back and eliminate chance in pvp!
    ICQ# 478 633 659
  • InLorInLor Posts: 354
    Clean-up points are per char, not account-wide, right? I wish they were the latter.
    A qua lemmúr wíste, an zen anku vol verde wís.
  • jaytinjaytin Posts: 417
    They did say they were looking into making the system account wide.
  • InLorInLor Posts: 354
    Utterly silly for this not to be account-wide. 
    A qua lemmúr wíste, an zen anku vol verde wís.
  • jaytinjaytin Posts: 417
    I know, so often I end up with a few points on the wrong characters, really annoying!