Thoughts

It's late as I listen to the waves crashing upon the Moonglow shore. There is nothing more relaxing than just enjoying the night air and the cool breeze coming off the ocean.

I'm waiting patiently for Crazy K to return from Minoc with news of what has been found by Governor Black. Suddenly I hear a familiar challenge through the night air. I respond with the appropriate signal. Crazy K has returned finally.

I impatiently ask, "How was your trip Crazy?"

Crazy replies.....it was very dangerous and took all my skills and knowledge to elude the bounty hunters and assassins trying to prevent my return to Moonglow and deliver my message from Black. Crazy hands over a sealed pouch bearing the mark of my brother in Minoc.

Come Crazy let's head back to the office so I may go over this information.

As we head back to the office my mind can't help but wonder if there is anything in this pouch that will help me find my missing love and assist me in fighting the evil that has been growing for far too long in the land.

As I break open the seal and start to go over the documents in the bag my heart starts to beat with excitement and sadness at the same time if that is even possible.

Crazy asks what's wrong from the look on my face.

With sadness I explain that it was no random act that the previous governor of Minoc was taken. She was involved with people she knew little about. I assume that her position in Minoc allowed her to think she was safe and untouchable. But from what I'm reading I believe she was just another pawn in my ex-brother's scheme to control Britania. There is nothing in this bag that will help me find my missing love.

As I continue to go over the information before me, I start to see how powerful Pitr has become since leaving the brotherhood years ago and turning his back on us. 

I must ponder the information that is before me. But one thing is for sure. We have come out of the shadows at the right time. Never has Britania faced such an evil as this. Not since mondain has there been such an evil plan to control the land as has been growing. We have planned for this and waited for this day our entire lives. We have sworn our lives to protect the weak. We have infiltrated and blended in with the land for just the right time to save the kingdom. I must get word to the brotherhood immediately! There is no time to waste.

I look at Crazy and know that the people are going to need him more now than ever. I feel a deep burden for what will be asked of him in service for all of Britania. The brotherhood is lucky to have men such as him willing to do what is needed.

I say, "Crazy go and get some rest, your services will be needed tomorrow".

With no time to waste, I start preparing a plan for what will come.