What are the must have items to get in the Archlich event?

Comments

• JackFlashUkJackFlashUk Posts: 883
    edited December 2022
    its too late to ask now, finishes tomorrow, unless you have the points to spend
  • its too late to ask now, finishes tomorrow, unless you have the points to spend
    Yes, I have a ton of points but I haven't spent any time thinking about the items.
  • Arnold7Arnold7 Posts: 1,291
    edited December 2022
    Read Popp’s discussion which starts with “Which archlich rewards”.   Right now it is just next to this one.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,971
    edited December 2022
    The Arms are great for Dexxer toons.  Get a pair for each.  They go great with the Balron chest.

The Gloves are good for Mages if you cant find better. There are better ones on VS.  But the gloves will be sought after for PvP so they will have resale value after.

Talisman is good for a new melee toon or for using slayer weapons.  Its like a Cameo with Luck instead of a slayer. 

Boots of escaping if you don't have those.

Title is nice to have.

Rest are special purpose.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • poppspopps Posts: 3,903
    Pawain said:
    The Arms are great for Dexxer toons.  Get a pair for each.  They go great with the Balron chest.

The Gloves are good for Mages if you cant find better. There are better ones on VS.  But the gloves will be sought after for PvP so they will have resale value after.

Talisman is good for a new melee toon or for using slayer weapons.  Its like a Cameo with Luck instead of a slayer. 

Title is nice to have.

I have been thinking about the Talisman but, I have come to the conclusion that the trade 100 Luck for Slayer is not worth it....

My thinking is, that yes, Luck helps in getting better quality loot but, the loss for the Slayer on the Talisman means slower killing rate, less damage dealt and all that comes with that such as lower leeches.

Question is, would a mere 100 Luck "compensate" for all of those losses for not having a Slayer on the Talisman ?

I doubt it.

Now, if that Luck on the Talisman was higher, MUCH higher, so high to actually compensate for all that would mean not having a slayer on the Talisman, it would be a different story....

But for just 100 Luck ?

Not worth it IMHO.
  • Petra_FydePetra_Fyde Posts: 1,321
    Well, I got the talisman to use when killing mobs that don't have a slayer vulnerability. 
  • Didn’t this event run for a few months ?  In that time you should have been able to get thousands of points to get many items 
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,971
    popps said:
    Pawain said:

Title is nice to have.

I have been thinking about the Talisman but, I have come to the conclusion that the trade 100 Luck for Slayer is not worth it....

My thinking is, that yes, Luck helps in getting better quality loot but, the loss for the Slayer on the Talisman means slower killing rate, less damage dealt and all that comes with that such as lower leeches.

Question is, would a mere 100 Luck "compensate" for all of those losses for not having a Slayer on the Talisman ?

I doubt it.

Now, if that Luck on the Talisman was higher, MUCH higher, so high to actually compensate for all that would mean not having a slayer on the Talisman, it would be a different story....

But for just 100 Luck ?

Not worth it IMHO.
    I only use the luck I get from a statue so small bits of luck on items is not how I decide what to use.

What other non slayer talisman has more usable stats than this one?  It is a good talisman and now is when it is available.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 1,895
    popps said:
    Pawain said:

Title is nice to have.

I doubt it.

But for just 100 Luck ?

Not worth it IMHO.
    No one is suggesting to replace a slayer talismans but it's better than any regular warrior talisman