Chat box in classic client

Hi and Merry Christmas this is one of my strange proposal to improve the game.
I see using classic client that there is not a "Chat box" as is in ec so i was thinking if is possible to add one of them also for classic client.
I noticed i cannot click or target in the area where spam system and chat messages so sometimes i find boxed by the writings.
Also everytime i write to chat some macroes on single hotkey start casting spells or else so i cast a Vas An Nort while "blinking" with a smile (: D) for example
My idea was to create a chat box like the one in ec so if i write inside the box the macro come filtered and don't spam spells, then i could have a "chat box" to move where i don't need to click or target or move.

I hope someone enjoy this proposal and i think could be good if devs start planning a way to realize something like that.

Ty and Merry Christmas to all the guy and ladies
Fex

Comments

• YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    "alt + J"
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • FextheElfFextheElf Posts: 31
    edited December 2022
    i mean a "chat box" where to write without castin macro spells and to avoid the left part of the screen with 32 line of messages that make me really lag 
    example thay could separate the bottom line with a "box" where to write excluding the hotkeys when put cursor in it then show the messages in a gump you can move as it was the journal
  • GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 2,018
    FextheElf said:
    i mean a "chat box" where to write without castin macro spells and to avoid the left part of the screen with 32 line of messages that make me really lag 
    example thay could separate the bottom line with a "box" where to write excluding the hotkeys when put cursor in it then show the messages in a gump you can move as it was the journal
    In EC i still give sailing commands while chatting the only way to avoid it would be to set your macros to shift A shift B etc 
  • keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,168
    FextheElf said:
    That might be due to UOA with the toggle "Show hidden power words". Hard to tell without a screenshot but sounds like a similar issue that someone else posted about.