LA multiboxing at its finest !!

Garth_GreyGarth_Grey Posts: 1,453
edited October 2022 in General Discussions
Come to LA, down in the Dojo where the Oni spawns...come as a ghost if you can. I wish @Kyronix
was able to come see this. They're farmine 20% splintering wpns, I stumbled upon their stash place in Vesper, hundreds of wpns, all insured, on the ground..now they're dropping the ones they don't want, and they all say insured...
You and Several Others like this.

Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it. Some of us have been waiting a long time for this simple addition.

Comments

• SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    Screenshots, videos? I will grab popcorn.
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs
  • Garth_GreyGarth_Grey Posts: 1,453
    edited October 2022
    No because then i'll get in trouble for outing names..if someone wants to come and record a video please come as a ghost, Vic already showed up with his gargoyle...

Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it. Some of us have been waiting a long time for this simple addition.
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    Come to LA, down in the Dojo where the Oni spawns...come as a ghost if you can. I wish @ Kyronix
    was able to come see this. They're farmine 20% splintering wpns, I stumbled upon their stash place in Vesper, hundreds of wpns, all insured, on the ground..now they're dropping the ones they don't want, and they all say insured...
    We assume you are reporting 
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
    I did...i felt I had to lol

edited October 2022
    GM never showed, no one cares....anyway it was 8 fighters, all dressed alike except different colored robes, instantly running to the Oni when it spawned and beating it down in 2 seconds, looting it, insuring the 20 splitering wpns,dropping the junk ones on the ground with "insured" tag on them,  taking turns recalling out with the loot..nothing to see really.

• Mesanna is fully aware of this as I reported with screenshots a few years back on legends. On the bottom level of the dojo where the fan dancers spawn there was a multi box army. If you reveal yourself they quickly auto recall out.  Not been back but I suggested that the GM’s police this area on all shards.  Fat chance 
  • psychopsycho Posts: 284
    Can be seen on Europa shard also.  But not 24/7, just some days.
    Not saying its the same guy, scripts are being sold etc.

Dont get surprised if you see the same chars on dynamic events, doom, roof, etc....
    See dynamic event how many walk the same path like a group of hyenas, its hilarious.

Devs keep working around the clock to give the best experience, not realizing the best experience is a cheating free environment.

• poppspopps Posts: 3,904
    edited October 2022
    Mesanna is fully aware of this as I reported with screenshots a few years back on legends. On the bottom level of the dojo where the fan dancers spawn there was a multi box army. If you reveal yourself they quickly auto recall out.  Not been back but I suggested that the GM’s police this area on all shards.  Fat chance 
    Not been back but I suggested that the GM’s police this area on all shards. 

If the Game Masters police that area, how is then possible that, what described in the OP, was seen going on on LA ?

Not to mention, that, as indicated here https://forum.uo.com/discussion/comment/84110/#Comment_84110 , my understanding is that what seen was also reported to a GM....

I do not understand....
  • UrgeUrge Posts: 1,204
    I'm more shocked there's 8 people to kill an oni when one trained Cu will 2 shot them. 
  • SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    edited October 2022
    Urge said:
    I'm more shocked there's 8 people to kill an oni when one trained Cu will 2 shot them. 
    In my post I have solid evidence one guy is using 8 characters multibox to kill one Kappa. 

https://forum.uo.com/discussion/8583/how-to-report-multi-boxing

They should post the screen capture to shame these players.

They need a tutorial on how to kill a mongbat with basic weapons from the blacksmith. 
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs
  • drcossackdrcossack Posts: 145
    Urge said:

Even for a lower difficulty monster, the more people that have loot rights, the more loot it generates.
  • UrgeUrge Posts: 1,204
    Right, just seems like overkill to me since they aren't the strongest. 
    Still going on, 8 days later.

Dojo.jpg 588.4K