Why not shard bound until equipped

Then account bound ?
Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 

Comments

• CovenantXCovenantX Posts: 866
    "owned by no one" talismans used to work like that, minus the shard-bound part.
    Remove or change casting focus & poison immunity it reduces the need for "Player Skill" it's garbage. rant2 Bring timing back and eliminate chance in pvp!
    ICQ# 478 633 659
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,972
    It's the economy. ... look up the rest.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    Just ban the scripters as they have always done, instead of limiting what legitimate users should be getting. All rewards should not be shard or account bound. If they want to make sure all shards have access to rewards and stop worrying about all items getting shipped to Atlantic then they should make cross shard trading possible without character transfer. Everytime the problem cannot be solved, why take the easy way out to limit this, nerf that, etc.
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs
  • poppspopps Posts: 3,903
    edited October 2022
    McDougle said:
    Then account bound ?
    Because, to my understanding, the logic with making EJ drops/rewards account bound, is to have scripters and multiboxers NOT profit from their scripting and multiboxing....

If it was done as you suggest, players would still be able to sell these items obtained through EJ accounts and scripting and multiboxing..... they would only need to be carefull to not equip them before selling them....
  • keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,080
    McDougle said:
    Then account bound ?
    Then open up Felucca?
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    keven2002 said:
    McDougle said:
    Then account bound ?
    Then open up Felucca?
    Ps in tram and open away. See you always let your dislike of me cloud your posting I've never been against having it in fel I'm against you having my cake(tram pvm drops)and your cake(ps) and getting to eat both
  • Garth_GreyGarth_Grey Posts: 1,453
    If anything should have been shard bound it's PS's, and for that matter, you should have never been able to take them out of Felucca into trammel. They should all be on Feluccan vendors, and can only be consumed within Felucca. No ? That's what I thought, now can we shut up about shard bound...account bound, I've never liked.
    You and Several Others like this.

Please make the Grizzled Mare a 5 slot mount, it's incredibly rare and deserves it. Some of us have been waiting a long time for this simple addition.
  • keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,080
    McDougle said:
    keven2002 said:
    McDougle said:
    Then account bound ?
    Then open up Felucca?
    Ps in tram and open away. See you always let your dislike of me cloud your posting I've never been against having it in fel I'm against you having my cake(tram pvm drops)and your cake(ps) and getting to eat both
    But that wouldn;t matter if it was in Fel with ghost ships right?
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    keven2002 said:
    McDougle said:
    keven2002 said:
    McDougle said:
    Then account bound ?
    Then open up Felucca?
    But that wouldn;t matter if it was in Fel with ghost ships right?
    No no no ghost ships should happen as well