ARMY OF SAMPIRES Atlantic Deceit Lvl 1 - MAKE ALL DROPS ACCT BOUND NOW

124»

Comments

• PawainPawain Posts: 8,974
    Well we know Mervyn was correct about the identity of the better. 
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • CookieCookie Posts: 1,246
    Yoshi said:
    “I saw Lynk’s sampire bots, 
    this actually would and did still happen in fel because the bots would automatically res up at the NPC and return, there was no point killing them because all the drops were auto insurable. Yeah you would kill bots 10 times but get bored after a while - no point killing them if can’t loot any of the drops. 
    But lol they were harder to kill than most players because they don’t panic and continue to hit spawn and leech life”
    I had the same issues, this is when I had to admit defeat, I couldn't even kill the ones on our server.

When I'm hunting them, as far as I am concerned, anything is fair game to take them down, Trammel or Felucca, it's all part of the game - the players make the game, it's a sandbox challenge in itself.

I like your new concepts. :)

• YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    edited October 2022
    “if bots chooses to open 2 doors and try to kill spawn that is up to them,
    gate goes to safe location only.

but is quite confusing Mesanna at Meet & Greet yesterday said there is no amnesty on using cheat client, why they are letting all the bots run then?"

Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
    edited October 2022
    Yoshi said:
    “if bots chooses to open 2 doors and try to kill spawn that is up to them,
    gate goes to safe location only.

but is quite confusing Mesanna at Meet & Greet yesterday said there is no amnesty on using cheat client, why they are letting all the bots run then?"

I'd even argue it differently.
    We know no-one ever plays AFK, so they must be playing attended, and made a conscious willing and voluntary decision to jump into the gate.
    Therefore no crime is committed. :)

IF they were playing AFK, I think most users would accept they are fair game.

What may need to be looked into, is are the GM's themselves playing unattended (or their friends), then banning players in revenge if they get caught out, that would be a massive conflict of interests - and that maybe why we are seeing conflicting responses.
    edited October 2022

" @Kyronix please ALL bots even in tram auto insure the drops so only get gold for killing them, why you don't make some cursed?"

Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
    What makes me smile is this;

They only hold these events in Trammel, and make Feluccan players play in Trammel, and we cannot stop ourselves, it is our nature and playstyle, we will find a reason, and a way to kill other players, one way or another :D

This is almost the best argument there is, for keeping us in Felucca. :)

• CovenantXCovenantX Posts: 866
    Good work @Yoshi

Too bad the Devs & GMs don't seem to be doing much, or anything at all about the bots.

Cursed drops would at least reward the players that are doing the policing, no one else is.

Remove or change casting focus & poison immunity it reduces the need for "Player Skill" it's garbage. rant2 Bring timing back and eliminate chance in pvp!
    ICQ# 478 633 659
    " *shrug*
    GM says its against ToS,
    but apparently it's okay to run 20 bots afk with a different client with auto insure??

v v strange game management"
  • usernameusername Posts: 688
    Cookie said:

They only hold these events in Trammel, and make Feluccan players play in Trammel, and we cannot stop ourselves, it is our nature and playstyle, we will find a reason, and a way to kill other players, one way or another :D

Yep just make items account bound and there ya go, problem solved, like I've been saying for a long time now.
    This discussion has been closed.

I will be slow to reply because I cannot log in/stay logged in to the forums.
    Make this your signature if you are tired of Vendor Search being broken, over 4 years and counting.
    Vendor search rendered useless after Publish 106 – Forsaken Foes on August 14, 2019.
  • SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    Yoshi said:

" @ Kyronix please ALL bots even in tram auto insure the drops so only get gold for killing them, why you don't make some cursed?"

Why must you always propose crappy and stupid solutions to deal with cheaters which also punish legit players at the same time? Another brainless suggestion and a thread with your OnlyFan group of pvp cheaters.
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs
  • SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    edited October 2022
    username said:
    Cookie said:

Yep just make items account bound and there ya go, problem solved, like I've been saying for a long time now.
    I give you a suggestion, why not u go play on your own private server and bound all u want to yourself.
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs
  • keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,082
    Yoshi said:

" @ Kyronix please ALL bots even in tram auto insure the drops so only get gold for killing them, why you don't make some cursed?"

Bravo @Yoshi for thinking outside the box on getting the AFK scripters.