Ea swapping Origin for the EA App.

13»

Comments

• BenBen Posts: 208
    edited November 2022
    @Pawain @Lord_Frodo @Seth
    Well, I got it solved for the next year. I asked someone here in country that plays. They got the game codes for me. Everyone probably already knows him on Atlantic.  As notorious as he is, I think he is a great guy. This is okay, isn't it? Afterall, it keeps me going until this new site to purchase game time works out right.

Before I heard anything, I did try my credit card. Didn't want to do that. Long story, but went ahead and tried. That didn't work either. So, I am thinking there is something not right at this time between the new site and purchasing from where I am. Hopefully that gets fixed soon.

I did write to @Mesanna as well to share this ordeal with her, as well as EA help. I am sure I am not the only one on this end experiencing this game shock. Wasn't quite ready to throw in the towel yet.

Still, in six months I will have to try it all again at this new site. Hopefully it will be fixed by then, and that this information helps anyone else out there.

Lastly, I think this all calls for a toon. I have one in mind about this whole affair.
  • Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,211
    Glad to see you are still able to play
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,974
    Glad you got game time.  Thanks for completing the journey here.  Most posters never tell us how or if their problem was resolved.  Maybe your diligence will cause others not to have this experience.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.