Black market update

Can we please get some new/old goodies pumpkin cannons and row boats helmets ect maybe giant anchor that teleports you to each harbor/fishmonger. a bait belt that holds 10 bait a two tile reach weapon so melee characters can reach sea serpents maybe a dolphin slayer harpoon..
Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 

Comments

  • dvviddvvid Posts: 793
    Don’t kill the dolphins!  :'(
  • TimStTimSt Posts: 1,540
    dvvid said:
    Don’t kill the dolphins!  :'(
    How about a flash bang that you throw into the water to scare the dolphins away?

    +1 for pumpkin rowboats, cannons, and helmets in the black market.
  • completely the WRONG message about harpooning dolphins. Seeing as they are currently illegally in a hunting season for dolphins in Taiji Japan, which is disgusting I think this is a STUPID idea.

    All for updated to make High Seas current, but this is 100% NOT a good idea at all.
  • SethSeth Posts: 2,771
    TimSt said:
    dvvid said:
    Don’t kill the dolphins!  :'(
    How about a flash bang that you throw into the water to scare the dolphins away?

    +1 for pumpkin rowboats, cannons, and helmets in the black market.
    +1, pumpkin rowboats, cannons and helmets.

    If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,741
    The dolphin slayer just a joke kids but it's very annoying when they stop my ship
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
  • you hit a nerve there!  I have been to Taiji as a volunteer for Sea Shepherd, not nice at all!  

    However, lets hope the Devs DO add some great new stuff for High Seas!
  • keven2002keven2002 Posts: 1,658
    Black Market rewards are due for some updates, as well as the clean up points rewards (as well as what gets points). I don't see these happening this year since the Devs are giving us Halloween dungeon/items but I think it might be possible for Q1.
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,741
    keven2002 said:
    Black Market rewards are due for some updates, as well as the clean up points rewards (as well as what gets points). I don't see these happening this year since the Devs are giving us Halloween dungeon/items but I think it might be possible for Q1.
    It doesn't seem like adding past rewards would be difficult 
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
  • keven2002keven2002 Posts: 1,658
    McDougle said:
    keven2002 said:
    Black Market rewards are due for some updates, as well as the clean up points rewards (as well as what gets points). I don't see these happening this year since the Devs are giving us Halloween dungeon/items but I think it might be possible for Q1.
    It doesn't seem like adding past rewards would be difficult 
    I don't disagree there. I do think new rewards should be added though.
Sign In or Register to comment.