Pub 114 Feedback Thread

123457»

Comments

• PawainPawain Posts: 8,972
    Radst said:
    I'm beginning to suspect that Balhae is not patched: I just spent 30 minutes in Lv1 killing 60+ mummys. ZERO drop. ZERO paragons. I did get one virtue armor.

In fact, currently there are NO paragons at all in the whole Deceit.

So I checked Arirang. Same thing, and no poison elementals or rams  - they do have Trader NPC outside.
    Does the NPC have just the deco? If so you have to wait till server down and up. Not sure what time that would be.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • KazKaz Posts: 123
    @Kyronix - is there a chance at getting a lore book that is the same colour as the dungeon drops added to these events?  

Im sure we would all happily spend a couple points to have our books hued to match the events from which they came. 

Maybe even a chance to go back and get a single dye to change the ones we have?

Personally really like the lore books, just wish I could identify them per dungeon at a glance. 
    Or they get a color when the first scroll is put in,  Then retrofit the previous.
  • keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,080
    Radst said:
    I'm beginning to suspect that Balhae is not patched: I just spent 30 minutes in Lv1 killing 60+ mummys. ZERO drop. ZERO paragons. I did get one virtue armor.

In fact, currently there are NO paragons at all in the whole Deceit.

So I checked Arirang. Same thing, and no poison elementals or rams  - they do have Trader NPC outside.
    Could be wrong but I believe all spawn must be killed in the dungeon for the "of Archlich" to begin. Killing the same spawn in the same area isn't really doing that. Also, make sure you are in Tram.
  • SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    CovenantX said:
    i believe the highest possible RPD with this new talisman is 190%, it's a pain in the arse to get max RPB pieces though.

@ Kyronix, some of these reward items have durability but cannot have PoF applied to them.
    The following items cannot be Pof'd

Mantle of the Archlich (Robe - Tailoring)
    Scabbard of Juo'nar (Sword belt - Tailoring)
    Cingulum of Juo'nar (Gargish Apron - Tailoring)
    Divinum Luminous (Talisman - Tinkering)

Mask of Khal Ankur (Human Version only - unique head piece style)

any chance that can be fixed before it goes live to all shards?

The ToT shard bound version Khal Ankur has never been pofable. But I agreed since they are all shard bound why keep adding restrictions when we worked hard to get them.
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs
    Kyronix doesn't like things "lasting forever". Typically clothing (robes/belts) don't have durability so I was initially surprised by it having durability but it's not completely new as some of the replica robes/shrouds have unrenewable durability as well as the Focus belt drop from the Lich.

Wouldn't mind them being POF though if possible.
  • YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    "if they cannot be POFed (i'll need to check on live) then they require the brittle tag. 

Reason being, many people if they notice their armor is at 0/255 dura, they might not rush to get it repaired if they believe it can be PoFed. 

if this does not happen, this will be yet another publish that introduces more bugs than fixes"
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • RadstRadst Posts: 90
    1. As someone else also suggested, most Deceit mobs are too weak (low HP) and can be killed in one hit. Please consider adding Lich Lords in every level, so that everyone has chance to land a hit.

2. Currently, the spawn population seems to be based on # of players in the dungeon. This method wont be friendly to the less populated shards. Players would waste a lot of time running around and eventually compete with each other (and everyone gets upset). Suggestion: please increase re-spawn rate, and increase spawn density (like an active champ spawn area) regardless of active players inside the dungeon.

It's a good thing that we have Shard Bound and Account Bound. Now let us be freed of waiting for re-spawn and running around, yes?
    edited October 2022
    "I just tried using PoF on Mantle of the Archlich on live shard..
    You cannot use the powder on that item

Please fix asap to be PoFable or to show Brittle tag
    "
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • FortisFortis Posts: 408
    ej accounts can claim the tabard cut it and trade it whitout shard bound or account bound tag
  • Yoshi said:
    "I just tried using PoF on Mantle of the Archlich on live shard..
    You cannot use the powder on that item

Please fix asap to be PoFable or to show Brittle tag
    "
    Agreed
  • UrgeUrge Posts: 1,204
    keven2002 said:
    Kyronix doesn't like things "lasting forever". Typically clothing (robes/belts) don't have durability so I was initially surprised by it having durability but it's not completely new as some of the replica robes/shrouds have unrenewable durability as well as the Focus belt drop from the Lich.

Unable to use pof on all the items this round? Mostly interested in arms and robe but i won't even participate if they're brittle. 
  • why isnt it in fel on all shards yet?!?!?!?!   spawn rate in tram is so slow its ridiculous!
    why isnt it in fel on all shards yet?!?!?!?!   spawn rate in tram is so slow its ridiculous!
    +1. It's pretty unplayable on ATL outside of like 2-6am. There isn't enough spawn to kill. Either crank the spawn up to 11 or open Fel please.
    edited October 2022
    "
    this exploit now fixed

i think also you tried (and failed) to fix the +50 skill exploit i am sure of it

why you not publish the fixes so we can test them and help you? they are not secret, everyone knows and uses"

edited October 2022
    keven2002 said:
    why isnt it in fel on all shards yet?!?!?!?!   spawn rate in tram is so slow its ridiculous!
    +1. It's pretty unplayable on ATL outside of like 2-6am. There isn't enough spawn to kill. Either crank the spawn up to 11 or open Fel please.
    Ask Merlin for tips he is getting 30 drops an hour.
  • CovenantXCovenantX Posts: 866
    Pawain said:
    keven2002 said:
       Store-bought potion runs don't count in my book.
    Remove or change casting focus & poison immunity it reduces the need for "Player Skill" it's garbage. rant2 Bring timing back and eliminate chance in pvp!
    ICQ# 478 633 659
    CovenantX said:
    Pawain said:
    keven2002 said:
       Store-bought potion runs don't count in my book.
    I get around double on potions. I would be very happy with 15 drops an hour, so my best is 14 and fighting all the time.
  • CovenantXCovenantX Posts: 866
    yea. i feel like the average # of drops/hour should be around 25-30 with 0 luck and no potion use.

scaling up with luck and potion use, but it's not very close to that currently.  unless you have most of the dungeon to yourself.

Remove or change casting focus & poison immunity it reduces the need for "Player Skill" it's garbage. rant2 Bring timing back and eliminate chance in pvp!
    ICQ# 478 633 659
    CovenantX said:
    yea. i feel like the average # of drops/hour should be around 25-30 with 0 luck and no potion use.

scaling up with luck and potion use, but it's not very close to that currently.  unless you have most of the dungeon to yourself.

Couldn't agree more. You nailed every point.

I'm all for potions enhancing game play - but they shouldn't be a requirement. The fact that they provide around double is crazy. To me that means the potions provide too much of an advantage OR the drop rate without them is just way too low.

I'm seriously contemplating moving shards to a less populated one so I can actually kill stuff in Deceit without having to run through half a level to find something (only to have an archer using auto attack kill it before I reach it).
  • SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    CovenantX said:

keven2002 said:

Agreed, these limited time items are already shard bound so should not make it so hard to get.
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs
    edited October 2022
    “The event is on until 31/12, 
    I doubt will even be worth farming by 1/11, drop rate is fine considering the length of time the event is lasting (opinion)”
  • 1 weekend in fel on each shard.  why not every weekend on every shard??  Why not all the time, what difference does it make?  Jesus already, its just so dumb.
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    Any chance you can look at changing the gargoyle weapon to soul glavine?
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
    McDougle said:
    That ship sailed (ghost ship to be exact). I asked Kyronix and he said the rewards were final. :( 
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    keven2002 said:
    McDougle said:
    That ship sailed (ghost ship to be exact). I asked Kyronix and he said the rewards were final. :( 
    Hopefully @Kyronix will look at numbers and fix fir next time 
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
    edited October 2022
    "there is still no debuff for vicious bite on live shard.

What is problem please?

i just nearly died in my house afk after a fight"
  • RadstRadst Posts: 90
    Deceit mob population REALLY need to mirror Active Champ Spawn

It's WORSE on smaller shard: you run around the WHOLE dungeon, clean mobs, leave dungeon for respawn, come back after 5 minutes. FIVE drops PER HOUR.

This event is impossible on small shard.

Dont tell me "we have 2 more months" as a real solution. People have limited time. I will spend some time and be done with it and move on.
  • GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 1,895
    @Kyronix with about a month gone can you look at number of gargoyle weapons claimed and change it to glavine?