Spirituality de-buff

YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
edited September 2022 in Bugs
"
Publish 112
  • Spirituality buff targeting now follows standard beneficial target requirements based on facet rules.
This was introduced after I reported an issue with spirituality however they have not followed my recommended action. (perhaps not understanding the issue)

When you use the spirituality buff on a target, that target is blocked from casting the attunement spell, the receiver of the spirituality buff is unable to remove the spirituality buff, (cannot purge or ward removal, logging out/in does not remove it) just removes after time (quite a long time)
The issue is, the spirituality buff only aides vs PvM not PvP so you can use the buff on an oppenent to block them from casting attunement and they receive no benefit in PvP.

The recommendation i made was to give a Justice style gump for the receiver of the buff to accept it or decline it"

Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.

Comments

• Maybe casting attunement should just cancel the spirituality buff. Some of these fixes to issues are probably more complicated to get right than one would expect...

I'm ok with people running around the FEL yew gate wasting spirituality points on others.
  • YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    edited October 2022
    "this is fixed now,
    you correctly receive the message:
    You cannot perform beneficial acts on your target

When you try and use spirituality (de)buff on an orange or blue in fel ruleset"
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.