Is worn Luck coded to benefit Crafters with items they make as it is for Fighters with their Loot ?

2»

Comments

• GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 2,026
    Garret said:
    Mariah said:
    The luck page is accurate and was reviewed before it was set 'public'. If something isn't listed there it is not affected by luck.
    I’ll repeat my questions, it seems that everyone  only reads the first messages... but I just didn’t want to create a new topic since Google at my request returned an existing one, I thought people would have enough adequacy to respond not to old posts, but to new ones... Thank you.
    1. does luck affect the drop of artifacts from champions?
    2. does luck affect the drop from lava proof hook?
    3. why there is no doom artifacts in list that affected by luck.
    No one knows except the developers and good luck getting a response 
  • Pawain said:
    Grimbeard said:
    Arnold7 said:
    Be careful what you wish for.  If developers add a luck advantage to crafting they would likely redo the probably table.  Remember not reading many positive reviews of the treasure hunting rework adding remove trap.  Personally, think luck list includes activities where luck does play a big role.  Crafting is skill based.  That might be why crafting is not included in the luck list.  Thanks for asking the question. 
    Crafting is ransom therefore luck is included even if its real life 
    I am holding @ Victim_Of_Siege for 2 Plats and fiddy cents.  He gets turned into a Gorget and Sleeves if I do not receive if before February 30th. 
    At least turn me into a fur cape so i can look Fabulous!

A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo