edited April 2023
    Elvis said:
    If you

1. Hear bok sound
    2. Can’t move

Then you know it nerve striked dont need to read journals or look up buffs
    “It’s not true at all, 

1 you could be casting a spell, 
    many times you’re hit but continue to cast due to casting focus.
    2 you could be stamina blocked when surrounded by people. Even hidden people, I am constantly followed by many stealthers. 
    You can’t both drink refresh potion and use trapped box at same time, need to know which to do

you wouldn’t know because it’s all automatic for you

And like Gay always says you can’t rely on your own screen to know position of people, where it looks like you have a clear path with nobody to the south of you, more often than not you don’t as someone has moved”

Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 2,029
    I wish marv was as passionate about my issues 
  • YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    “If spellbook not going into strap caused death 20 times a day I’d be right on it”
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,115
    Yoshi said:
    "its error they forgot to add it, same with any line of code if they forget to do something"
    You are there when they code?  That time they went to lunch and had some beers, they forgot where they were?

So now bugs to you are things that you think the devs forgot to do.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
    “Buff/debuff appear here it says
    you get hit by a debuff
    debuff fails to appear

Why it matters the technical reason behind it? 
    It’s tantamount to Arroth trying to argue in other thread that being invincible is working as intended because of some technical reason..”
    “I resolved issue now of snap back effect on front of houses/wall of stone
    and resolved issue of missing nerve strike debuff 

by using different client”
  • PawainPawain Posts: 9,115
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.