Is there a way to dismiss a wandering healer?

Is there a way to dismiss a wandering healer?  I was about to get the upper hand while battling an anlorvaglem in Ter Mur when a wandering healer wanders in and stands right next to the anlorvaglem effectively blocking me from casting spells like chain lightning and fire field.  The healer would not get out of the way and kept himself next to the anlorvaglem when ever it moved. I had to eventually retreat.

Comments

• DizzyDizzy Posts: 78
    Can't you just kill him?  Temporary hit to karma.
  • Acid_RainAcid_Rain Posts: 270
    edited April 2018
    As monsters generally chase after you, if you move away and it follows won't the healer be a non-issue?

All NPCs can be asked to move - "__NPC name__  move " and they will take steps away from you. 
  • InLorInLor Posts: 398
    Acid_Rain said:
    All NPCs can be asked to move - "__NPC name__  move " and they will take steps away from you. 
    You learn something every day in UO!
    A qua lemmúr wíste, an zen anku vol verde wís.
  • BilboBilbo Posts: 2,834
    InLor said:
    Acid_Rain said:
    You learn something every day in UO!
    https://uo2.stratics.com/miscellaneous/commands-4/ More of them  UOs Wiki is not complete
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,975Moderator
    I have checked the wiki listing, it seems a missing html code had made a small section of the table invisible.