Dino slayers for bards

please the barding difficultly is off the charts 
Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 

Comments

• Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,258
    YES YES YES YES YES YES Did I mention

• PawainPawain Posts: 9,121
    I stopped using my bard for anything but buffs because of Eodon. Even peace lasts like 2 seconds.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    Pawain said:
    I stopped using my bard for anything but buffs because of Eodon. Even peace lasts like 2 seconds.
    Yeah i dropped peace and went mystic mass sleep is way better than peace..
  • Reptile Slayer works on Dinosaurs.
    McDougle said:
    Pawain said:
    At 4x120, the Peace Bard Mastery spellsongs are really powerful. Resilience provides +22 HPR/SR/MR, Curse/Bleed/MS reduction and a strong Poison Resistance (like Orange Petals/Vamp Form), and Perseverance provides +6% Casting Focus/+30% DCI/-30% Damage Taken (this is huge, even better than Exceptional Swamp Dragon Barding). These buffs even extend to pets.
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    Reptile Slayer works on Dinosaurs.
    McDougle said:
    Pawain said:
    At 4x120, the Peace Bard Mastery spellsongs are really powerful. Resilience provides +22 HPR/SR/MR, Curse/Bleed/MS reduction and a strong Poison Resistance (like Orange Petals/Vamp Form), and Perseverance provides +6% Casting Focus/+30% DCI/-30% Damage Taken (this is huge, even better than Exceptional Swamp Dragon Barding). These buffs even extend to pets.
    I love the peace mastery however my guild/party members always choose the increased offense of the Provo mastery making peace even less needed 
  • PlayerSkillFTWPlayerSkillFTW Posts: 528
    edited September 2022
    McDougle said:
    Reptile Slayer works on Dinosaurs.
    McDougle said:
    Pawain said:
    I love the peace mastery however my guild/party members always choose the increased offense of the Provo mastery making peace even less needed 

For Dexxers, Inspire's +22% HCI/+58% DI/+15% Bonus Damage is only useful if they're not already capped at 45% HCI and hitting the +300% damage cap (DI+Slayers+Perfection+EoO+GM+ Con Wep contribute to this cap). Casters do benefit from the +22% SDI (if they're casting offensive spells). Invigorate is definitely useful for healing up a party when attacking Plunder Beacons though.

Pets actually receive the most benefit from Provocation's "Inspire" spellsong. They land hits more often, and hit a lot harder during it. You should see how insane a 5x Wolf Spider pack is when the Tamer is running As One to split their incoming damage, and a 4x120 Bard is providing Invigorate and Inspire to them. Invigorate will heal up all the Wolf Spiders, and Inspire will ramp up their already incredible damage output.
    I was using this duo during the most recent Town Invasions with the Generals. The Wolf Spider pack was able to take on Ancient Wyrms and Frost Dragons without dying due to As One splitting the damage between them all, and then Invigorate healing them all back up. They were dishing out 500-600 total damage every 1.25 secs to the Generals, just tearing into them and ripping them apart like a hot knife through butter, noone else's damage output even came anywhere close to that.