Is there a way to trade houses between two of your accounts?

The houses have nice things in them so only absolutely safe ways please.

Not mine, I would make two temp accounts and do it that way.
Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.

Comments

• dvviddvvid Posts: 849
    I think the only way to do this on your own is to make a third account and do some house ownership switching. 
  • BenBen Posts: 208
    edited September 2022
    Of course, you would have to have both accounts signed in at the same time to transfer the house. I tried once just logging out one character on one account out as he stood by the house to be transferred, leaving his character image still standing there as I signed into the character owning the house, ready to transfer, but that did not work. So, I guess take your laptop to work, sign into your account for the character to transfer your house, then use your office computer to sign into the account that will accept the house.
  • Just transfer them and put one in decay and transfer it to the other account right after?
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    If they only wanted to keep one issue but if one goes into decay the timer can be tricky 
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,974
    Just transfer them and put one in decay and transfer it to the other account right after?
    That's too scary.  :D
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,974
    Both accounts have a house so they cant just trade, cause one would have 2 houses.
  • LilyGraceLilyGrace Posts: 728
    edited September 2022
    Why can't you give a house to one of your accounts...now that account has two houses and the one they already have starts decay clock. But you transfer the one that's starting to decay to the account that just sold you the 2nd house?

Was there a waiting period put on placing a house after you've sold a house?

I think there was. Some sort of having to wait to place again that would mess up trading between accounts so you need a 3rd party as, dvvid said. Geez, I can't remember exactly anymore.
  • Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,210
    Just transfer them and put one in decay and transfer it to the other account right after?
    This and it is so easy.