Stealing from guildmates in Tram facets

SyncrosSyncros Posts: 116
Why is this even allowed?  I can see it for training purposes but it should be a toggle or even linked to the party can loot me option.   

Shouldve been adjusted like that years ago. 

Comments

• InLorInLor Posts: 388
    I agree it should be treated as "party can loot me" type of thing. That makes sense.
    A qua lemmúr wíste, an zen anku vol verde wís.
  • MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208
    I don't think this is a bug, however there is a bug with stealing, both clients, if you steal from an orange, there is no debuff displayed to notify that you have been flagged a criminal yet you're unable to recall/enter a moongate as you receive the system message advising that you're a criminal so cannot escape.
    I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

Breaking in the young since 2002

• MervynMervyn Posts: 2,208
    edited February 2019
    If you steal from a monster or blue too (any colour), there is no debuff displayed to notify that you have been flagged a criminal yet you're unable to recall/enter a moongate as you receive the system message advising that you're a criminal so cannot escape.
    Although interestingly your colour above your head doesn't change to grey..
    I tell you the truth, tis better to do 10 damage on the right target than 100 damage on the wrong target.

Breaking in the young since 2002