Newsletters and Updates

The last newsletter that I saw was in March. Has there not been another newsletter since then? No NL updates, no newsletters, no roadmap updates. Can we please get some quality communication?

Comments

• magrodnyc2magrodnyc2 Posts: 23
    they are upset the way we raised our voices and stop the communication!
    as you can see (or not)   none of them posted here anymore.

• SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    Karyn said:
    The last newsletter that I saw was in March. Has there not been another newsletter since then? No NL updates, no newsletters, no roadmap updates. Can we please get some quality communication?
    Did u check the newsletter archive in case you missed the latest edition in the junk mailbox.
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs
  • keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,151
    Karyn said:

Don't be such a Karen, Karyn!  :p (joking!)

I agree with you. Now that the event is over, it would be nice to know what's coming (especially as many people chalked up the event over a month ago and have caught up on their "other" stuff like BODs etc).

Based on my time in projects, the team should have been working on the next iteration of content while we were doing the Fey event arc for the last 4 months; especially since they are using more of a waterfall methodology and releasing things in large parts rather than doing smaller agile sprints and giving us things piecemeal.

Even if the communication was that they've been working 100% on NL and what we can expect on that; it's better than nothing.