Calling Blacksmiths and Winemakers to Enter Your Work

It has come to my attention of the many poor and unemployed of the Kingdom. Britain is constructing a Mining settlement 51o 10'N 29o 48'E, North of Britain in the Mountain pass, looking for the following positions: Miners, Lumberjacks, Tinkers, Blacksmiths, Carpenters, foreman and positions to transport goods to the docks in Britain, and there has been interest in growing grapes and making wine for the King. Apply at the Settlement. All applicants must pledge to serve the Crown. With the interest in wine making, I shall take consideration of the best wine makers of the Kingdom bring me your bottles of wine!

Positions of trade skills of crafted items will be considered by their finished work; Blacksmiths will be asked to bring the best sword to be judged upon their work. " Sword can be engraved and weapon will be judged on name of Creator but mostly name given to sword ". Wine will be judged on name of the Wine * Themes for these items does not have to be used or can be used, visit the Mining Settlement and know it's a Britain based contest for the King, if you do use any kind of theme.

OCC: Contest of best bottle of wine and best sword, winners each receive the following:

Blacksmith- Sword

1st place -Artio's Vine Wrap and a title Weaponsmith = and if they are citizen of Britain, I can give you the Title at the stone = Royal Blacksmith
2nd place - 3 mil and title Weaponsmith = and if you are citizen of Britain, I can give you an Apprentice Title at the stone

Wine- 1 bottle of wine

1st place - Artio's Vine Wrap and if you are a Britain citizen a Title at the stone as Royal Winemaker
2nd place - 3 mil and if you are a Britain citizen a Title at the stone

Entries can be turned in at the Mining settlement 51o 10'N 29o 48'E, North of Britain in the Mountain pass in the mailbox
or at
Rocks vender house, named "Best Place on Earth" vender house inside walls northeast corner in Luna *a friend's house*

JUDGES Are yet to be determined but Obsidian will be a Guest Judge
Jaden Rain

Comments

• Contest begins now and ends July 21, winners announced Friday July 22 before Friday night Hunts at the main Bank in Britain by the spell weaving circle
    Jaden Rain
  • iF YOU ARE PAYING ATTENTION IN GAME SOMETHING EXTRA WILL BE ADDED
    Jaden Rain
  • Watch for a Contest Coupon Book

Jaden Rain
  • Corbin Durr turned in the only bottle of wine turned in an no swords, so he WON the Vine Wrap Sash and both first-place bonus prizes a total of 10 mil gold plus the Sash ...CONGRATS to Corbin Durr
    Jaden Rain