Request for new head slots

UrgeUrge Posts: 1,204
edited June 2022 in General Discussions
Dear art person I would like to request more choices for head pieces. 

More specifically a real royal crown (or brushed up circlet to look more royal)

Indian kachina masks in a variety of styles and colors. Especially the bird masks. 

Plain mask of khal where we can put what we want. 

I think with head slot transmog potions new options would be a win for everyone. 

Thanks! 

1. More head choices?9 votes
    1. Yes
      55.56%
    2. No
        0.00%
    3. Don't care about looks
      44.44%

Comments

• PawainPawain Posts: 8,974
    More robe and shield choices also.
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • LilyGraceLilyGrace Posts: 728
    More robes and without hoods please. With a number of my characters, I'd rather see the head gear I'm wearing. I don't want to cover it up with a hooded robe.
  • UrgeUrge Posts: 1,204
    LilyGrace said:
    More robes and without hoods please. With a number of my characters, I'd rather see the head gear I'm wearing. I don't want to cover it up with a hooded robe.
    I like the new hair styles but they just don't look right with most of the 25 year old hat choices. A little touch up some might look better. 
    I am all for it, Urge.
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    See it's the strange inconsistency of the players that baffles me. Everyone all for this but heavens forbid someone asking for anything like  pet soulstones or something new. Sadly I've lost all confidence in the developers to do anything right..
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
    How do players saying they'd like some new options in headgear and robes put the kibosh on your idea of pet soulstones? And how is requesting new clothing not asking for something new? 

You're so overly dramatic. "Everyone is all for this", you say. Three people posted to this thread before you became baffled and disappointed by us and the devs.
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    LilyGrace said:
    How do players saying they'd like some new options in headgear and robes put the kibosh on your idea of pet soulstones? And how is requesting new clothing not asking for something new? 

You're so overly dramatic. "Everyone is all for this", you say. Three people posted to this thread before you became baffled and disappointed by us and the devs.
    It's the attitude displayed in the other thread 
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
  • keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,081
    edited June 2022
    What attitude in what thread? Surely you don't mean the pet soulstones... simply because a couple disagree with your idea.
  • UrgeUrge Posts: 1,204
    It's apples and oranges. Vanity item requests from the artist can't be compared to requests for an entirely new system from Bleak and Kyronix. 

I'm neither for or against pet stones but i would be weary voting for because any sort of bug could be catastrophic this far along where almost everyone has at least half a plat invested in stables. 

• RorschachRorschach Posts: 503Moderator
    Please resist the urge to derail this topic with personal agenda. Thank you.