new apron from event

@Kyronix ; , we dont see any notes about the new items, so I will ask

Alchemy +10  Skills?  Damage?
If I am already GM Alchemy, how that work?

Comments

• is there a 120 Alchemy power scroll coming soon??
    @Kyronix
  • MargeMarge Posts: 720
    edited April 2022
    Even with Hygenia's Amulet and 30% Tali, some potions cannot be made 100% of the time. Deadly posion only has a 59% success chance to make. I'm hoping it will help with that.
  • That is the whole point of the question
    Does not say if it is +10 skill point or %10
  • And this was not on TC and we have zero notes on any patch, before went live. @Kyronix would be helpfull if we can get an clarification
  • LarisaLarisa Posts: 1,171
    They never put the treasures of events on TC, they just turn it on...it's been on the publish notes for a month now? We knew it was coming, they said they'd turn it on around the 22nd.

Why is this so hard for people to wrap their heads around? The first quest chain led us to knowing there were fey creatures entering dungeon destard, now they are there and we fight them.

• PawainPawain Posts: 8,972
    Says Bonus. Does not say Alchemy  +10.

So it does the same thing Hygenia's Amulet does.

You can toss potions and Popps crafter can finally kill stuff.  
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
    edited April 2022
    Larisa said:
    They never put the treasures of events on TC, they just turn it on...it's been on the publish notes for a month now? We knew it was coming, they said they'd turn it on around the 22nd.

Why is this so hard for people to wrap their heads around? The first quest chain led us to knowing there were fey creatures entering dungeon destard, now they are there and we fight them.
    Hythloth was on TC and we could buy the items. Then they made a barrel that gave them to us.
    I mean look at the name of it,  It seems like something a crafter would wear.

We need one for tinkering.  There's a lantern that is near impossible to make
  • LarisaLarisa Posts: 1,171
    Yeah I do remember that...is this on any other shards yet? Maybe they made Origin the test shard this time around....no clue but I mean what I said stands true...we've known about it for awhile now so just roll with it! 

It's a lot more difficult, the spawn areas are odd....too much in the front and to the entrance to lvl 2 and hardly anything in the rest of the dungeon..maybe they'll tweak it.

work together people!

• MargeMarge Posts: 720
    Pawain said:
    Says Bonus. Does not say Alchemy  +10.

So it does the same thing Hygenia's Amulet does.

You can toss potions and Popps crafter can finally kill stuff.  

It actually says both. 
    The Amulet says "Alchemy Bonus 10%. (I'm on my crafter filling alchemy BODs  so I did double check.) I think the confusion is coming from the (+). +10 buff to the skill would be better than 10% Bonus - act like the ancient hammers that raises your skill above the cap.
  • KhyroKhyro Posts: 227
    Same wording as Mapmaker's Glasses, which do add to Carto skill. So we'll just have to see once someone gets enough points to claim them.

https://www.uo-cah.com
    Home of the Pet Intensity Calculator, Pet Planner, Trainable Animal Bestiary, and other Tools, Guides, and Information.