pack horse/llama

YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
"How it eat 10,000 enchanted apple in one go?"
Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.

Comments

• McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    Yoshi said:
    "How it eat 10,000 enchanted apple in one go?"
    This a known issue you have to be careful with pack animals and open thier pack and drop food into it...
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
  • PawainPawain Posts: 8,974
    They eat fruit.  
    Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,211
    edited April 2022
    This from that man that tells everybody how to play UO and he feeds fruit to an animal that eats fruit.  Have you never bonded a packy.  But thank you for the GOOD laugh.
    If you are trying to move 235 roast pigs your beetle will eat them.....
  • YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    edited April 2022
    "you're making assumptions i fed 10,000 enchanted apples to a llama or horse, i personally did not (have done with a thousand or so in the past), someone i know did though.
    But i'll pass on your laughter to her"
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
    Yoshi said:
    "you're making assumptions i fed 10,000 enchanted apples to a llama or horse, i personally did not (have done with a thousand or so in the past), someone i know did though.
    But i'll pass on your laughter to her"
    We don't judge 
  • gaygay Posts: 358
    Because there is no weight check for feeding animals.

Why can I put in impassable chest inside of a backpack then walk over it?
  • TimStTimSt Posts: 1,779
    I have accidently fed my packy over 500 bushels of hay directly from a lockdown container because I used the keypad to enter in how much to select and did not realize it was in arrow key mode instead of numeric mode. The curse of being trained to enter numbers using the keypad.
    I like beetles them being able to eat a lot.  Gets rid of meat when I am getting hides from Dragons.
  • YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    edited December 2022
    “?? you could just drop large meat stack on the floor instead of on pet”
    I don't like to litter.