returning player

hello all,
after so many years I decided to take a look at UO today. is there anyone around? any noobs guild?

I played UO between 1998 and around 2005, lots have changed and I'm lost.

cheers!

Comments

• Arnold7Arnold7 Posts: 1,291
    Hang around the Banks in Luna and Britain, and participate in the player events if you can.  That’s the best way to find players that might help you.  Also, sometimes in New Haven.  Otherwise, the internet is a good bet but the information is not always current there.  This is a good place to request help too.  Let players know the shard you are on and what you are interested in.
  • Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,210
    Shout out in Gen Chat and let them know who you rea and what you need help with.
  • ok thanks! i've been in front of britain bank but it looks empty, probably i wasn't there at the right time. will check in luna too and use gen chat. see you in game!
  • InLorInLor Posts: 354
    Play on Atlantic. :)
    A qua lemmúr wíste, an zen anku vol verde wís.
    Play where you get the better ping esp if you are just starting out.  There are plenty og nice people on Europa to help you.
  • Petra_FydePetra_Fyde Posts: 1,321
    There is a regular vets meet at west brit bank for an hour every evening, people aiming to help new and returning players and answer their questions. UK times 6pm  to 7pm. (7 - 8 CET)
  • ty all for the feedback. atlantic unfortunately's not an option. i'll try the vets meet!
  • Arnold7Arnold7 Posts: 1,291
    Hang around at Destard and help players kill things.  If you have a dragon slayer it will come in handy.
    Luna bank sadly is the new WBB