Classic Client : is there a way to make it faster to turn in Eggs ?

Considering the large amount of numbers that need to be turned in, the fact that, before turning them in, one needs to check out the hue of every single one of them in order to set aside the rarer ones, I was wondering, whether there might be a way, other then using Third Party scripts (that is, using at most UOAssist that is authorized...), to be able to move from an internal container where one may have the eggs to be turned in, to the main backpack in the numer wanted, and then also toggle them as Quest Item which is needed to turn them in....

I know that UOAssist has an orgnizer Agent, but it moves all of a selected item to the selected organizer bag (in our case the main backpack which is where, unfortunately, the eggs need to be, in order to then be able to toggle them as Quest item...) and not a "selected number".... for example, 25 that are needed to then claim a Candle...

As in regards then, the issue of having to Toggle the eggs, once one has moved them into the main backpack, as Quest item, I was unable to find a way to automize the task with UOAssist or with the Classic Client, under Options...

And, doing it manually, one by one, takes forever....

Therefore, is there a faster way to get this done, since it needs to be done over and over and over and over some more ?

Thanks.

Comments

• McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    No
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
  • ArchangelArchangel Posts: 460
    McDougle said:
    No
     :D never better said! 
  • Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,248
    But it is so unfair  :'(
  • JackFlashUkJackFlashUk Posts: 902
    I would post here about the benefits of the EC but with the risk of constant essays about it I won’t 
  • poppspopps Posts: 3,934
    I would post here about the benefits of the EC but with the risk of constant essays about it I won’t 
    Well, if there is no way, as I seem to understand that there isn't, to set up a Macro for faster turn in of eggs in the Classic Client, I guess, that like it or not, even the Classic Client lovers, if they do not want to spend countless time to turn in their eggs, perhaps might want to look at the Enhanced Client to turn their eggs in....

So, may I ask to those who actually are proficient in the use of the Enhanced Client, the walkthrough description to "non-EC" users who have little experience in using that Client, both with Pinco and without, what would be a good Macro to : 

1) - Move from their internal container where they keep their eggs the number of eggs needed for a Reward to their Main Backpack ; 

2) - Toggle that same number of eggs as Quest items so as to then turn them in.

Thank you.
  • CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,679
    since you asked for EC users input...
    I do use Pinco's UI.

you don't have to pick them up one by one & put in a separate backpack.
    just create a scavenger
    (I targeted every egg as type... which requires you to target EVERY egg,
    of each color.)
    someone posted here, how to make it to where you only have to do 5 egg types.

with a scavenger made, when you get near the egg
    just ctrl-shift & it sucks it up into your backpack.

also at someone's suggestion, Pinco made the Eggs the same color as lost items.
    Makes it lot easier to see where the eggs are.

==========

As for turning in eggs...

I have an icon in a slot, for Quest item
    once I pick up the quest, i click that icon
    and target each egg
    (must use the grid backpack)

i put everything in my backpack at the top
    so the eggs are in a row underneath...
  • poppspopps Posts: 3,934
    I do use Pinco's UI.

just create a scavenger
    of each color.)

==========

and target each egg

Thanks for the info, that will help.

Do you know, if it is possible to set up the Scavenger to send certain hues eggs to container A and certain hues eggs to container B so as to have separated the eggs that one might want to keep from those that one might want to then turn in ?
  • CinderellaCinderella Posts: 1,679
    edited April 2022
    you can set up an Organizer for that.
    target the rare eggs
    and have the container B
    be the target

then when you go to turn in your eggs,
    click the button at the bottom for the organizer.
    all those eggs will go into container B

(thank you for asking.
    I have been dragging them into the other backback.
    I haven't taken the time to do that, but i should)
  • JackFlashUkJackFlashUk Posts: 902
    popps said:
    I do use Pinco's UI.

just create a scavenger
    of each color.)

==========

and target each egg

Thanks for the info, that will help.

Do you know, if it is possible to set up the Scavenger to send certain hues eggs to container A and certain hues eggs to container B so as to have separated the eggs that one might want to keep from those that one might want to then turn in ?
    you can go one better than that, you can go to object handle, filter and type egg and only the green doc will come up when you ctrl shift :)