No more easter eggs in Britain Fields in Felucca?

Comments

• ArchangelArchangel Posts: 460
    No more eggs in most brit farms in Tram either.... are eggs becoming scarce? Does it relate to the curio man approaching.. hmmmm I'm gonna make a fortune, hehehe
  • Archangel said:
    No more eggs in most brit farms in Tram either.... are eggs becoming scarce? Does it relate to the curio man approaching.. hmmmm I'm gonna make a fortune, hehehe
    No, it relates to someone beating you to the eggs. I have picked up 500 eggs in the past 4 hours simply running Fel/Tram, Brit/Skara.  
    A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

• YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    "i saw an egg dissapear just as i went to pick it up, no stealthers about (was in fel so i would've gotten a message about bumping into someting invisible)"
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
    edited April 2022
    Archangel said:
    No, it relates to someone beating you to the eggs. I have picked up 500 eggs in the past 4 hours simply running Fel/Tram, Brit/Skara.  
    No, trust me, I'm the one beating everyone to the eggs... They just see my dust as they arrive and I'm already on my way to the next.. Playing  from Europe in a pacific shard does have its benefits apparently. (terrible idea with lag, ping and doing things with my friends at 4am  for me.. but my 10 am gives me the shard all for myself... and collecting 300 eggs x hour tells me I'm right.. yesterday I even stopped for 10 mins on each of the farms that used to spawn eggs.. nothing spawned, no-one came to take them... Every other spawn site gets new eggs every 100 seconds if it's a farm.. in the woods it seems to take longer, haven't timed it... so yes, the eggs are either drying in the Britain farms, out or my shard was in a glitch state...
    the thousand eggs I haven't exchanged might become a pretty penny... which will help to finally fill up my shard's Zoo to the last tier  :)  
  • TimStTimSt Posts: 1,788
    @Archangel, I think you and I have run into each other a few times getting eggs in the early hours of the morning. 10 am for you and 2 am for me.
    edited April 2022
    TimSt said:
    @ Archangel, I think you and I have run into each other a few times getting eggs in the early hours of the morning. 10 am for you and 2 am for me.
    Yes! I thing I've seen you! I've only ever seen 2 others sometimes. It is indeed the best time to do the egg circuit, hehehe!

Are you the one with a mage hat?

• Archangel said:
    Archangel said:
    No, trust me, I'm the one beating everyone to the eggs... They just see my dust as they arrive and I'm already on my way to the next.. Playing  from Europe in a pacific shard does have its benefits apparently. (terrible idea with lag, ping and doing things with my friends at 4am  for me.. but my 10 am gives me the shard all for myself... and collecting 300 eggs x hour tells me I'm right.. yesterday I even stopped for 10 mins on each of the farms that used to spawn eggs.. nothing spawned, no-one came to take them... Every other spawn site gets new eggs every 100 seconds if it's a farm.. in the woods it seems to take longer, haven't timed it... so yes, the eggs are either drying in the Britain farms, out or my shard was in a glitch state...
    the thousand eggs I haven't exchanged might become a pretty penny... which will help to finally fill up my shard's Zoo to the last tier  :)  
    The eggs haven't changed their drop rate on any of the 4 shards i play (Siege, Origin, Atlantic, and Balhae) you probably Missed the eggs by THIS >< much.

• TimStTimSt Posts: 1,788
    Archangel said:
    TimSt said:
    @ Archangel, I think you and I have run into each other a few times getting eggs in the early hours of the morning. 10 am for you and 2 am for me.
    Yes! I thing I've seen you! I've only ever seen 2 others sometimes. It is indeed the best time to do the egg circuit, hehehe!

I am the one dressed in all green riding an ethereal horse.
    edited April 2022
    TimSt said:
    Archangel said:
    TimSt said:

I am the one dressed in all green riding an ethereal horse.
    hehe, You were just there!   :)

Thanks for the bonsaii info btw!
    edited April 2022
    Archangel said:
    Archangel said:
    The eggs haven't changed their drop rate on any of the 4 shards i play (Siege, Origin, Atlantic, and Balhae) you probably Missed the eggs by THIS >< much.

nope.. 3 farms that used to give eggs haven't spawned them in 2 days.. I can't have missed them every time in these 2 days... Just now I stayed 30 minutes in one such farm and none appeared (the easternmost farm from the southern cluster, on Origin, where I focus. I couldn't begin to fathom being proficient at gathering eggs if I divided my time between shards or other activities, I've been doing them SOLID in my shard, so I believe to know what's what)

Also the farm smack in the middle with the big house next to where all the samples from the crystal tile house and  deco showcase houses are, that one used to spawn 2 eggs, now it consistently spawns just 1)... That area used to yield 12 eggs per spawn, now its output is 6 eggs per spawn. Other areas unaffected.

Then I went and collected 700 more eggs in the last 2.5 hours... so I do believe I'm quite decent collecting them, humility aside   B)

So yes, the spawn sites are... not as fruitful as they used to be, as it were.
  • keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,140
    Just an FYI that when people are "camping" these egg locations it almost completely stops them spawning. I was hanging around Skara farms lurking in the shadows waiting to steal from people and in 20-30min I only saw 2 eggs spawn whereas typically it has a pretty quick respawn rate (I'd guess under 5min) when I'm recalling around to different areas.
  • Archangel said:
    Archangel said:
    Archangel said:

nope.. 3 farms that used to give eggs haven't spawned them in 2 days.. I can't have missed them every time in these 2 days... Just now I stayed 30 minutes in one such farm and none appeared (the easternmost farm from the southern cluster, on Origin, where I focus. I couldn't begin to fathom being proficient at gathering eggs if I divided my time between shards or other activities, I've been doing them SOLID in my shard, so I believe to know what's what)

Also the farm smack in the middle with the big house next to where all the samples from the crystal tile house and  deco showcase houses are, that one used to spawn 2 eggs, now it consistently spawns just 1)... That area used to yield 12 eggs per spawn, now its output is 6 eggs per spawn. Other areas unaffected.

Then I went and collected 700 more eggs in the last 2.5 hours... so I do believe I'm quite decent collecting them, humility aside   B)

Ehhhhhh. They are for me. So, which shard are you saying this happened on again?

• McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    Whoever is catching all the shovel nosed lobsters those are not eggs put them back..
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
  • McDougle said:
    Whoever is catching all the shovel nosed lobsters those are not eggs put them back..
    But they taste so good. 

edited April 2022
    Archangel said:
    Archangel said:
    Archangel said:

Ehhhhhh. They are for me. So, which shard are you saying this happened on again?
    lol, Remember I'm not complaining about my yield, I still gather almost 300 eggs per hour, so here's the deal:
    I'll give u 3 blaze eggs if you can show me they still spawn on Origin-britain east- south farms. If not, you give me 3 blaze eggs. 
  • SkettSkett Posts: 1,385
    Several places on Pac has same issues no longer spawning in areas they used to 
  • LarisaLarisa Posts: 1,174
    I run into Arch quite often ;) and he's right, the southern farms in Fel Brit no longer spawn...the Northern ones still do.

These 3 circled...I do the same as Arch....I just collected the Northern Eggs but none to the South.

• Still spawning on Origin, i'd keep going to the other shards but it would be the same.

• keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,140
    Just checked Brit fields on Origin...you owe me 3 blaze eggs sir.

Then there's either a stealth scripter there or a regular scripter on a rail of some sort because I do my normal rounds and always ALWAYS get the Northern Eggs but the southern ones are never there....so thank you for clarifying. I will remove those from my runebook.

You guys rock, thanks!

• Petra_FydePetra_Fyde Posts: 1,336
    When you're really good at this, the eggs come to you 

well, not really, but I did get home from an egg hunting trip and find this one sitting just outside. 
    Larisa said:
    I run into Arch quite often ;) and he's right, the southern farms in Fel Brit no longer spawn...the Northern ones still do.

These 3 circled...I do the same as Arch....I just collected the Northern Eggs but none to the South.

Larisa is correct

Still spawning on Origin, i'd keep going to the other shards but it would be the same.
    The first farm you show, is not in the circle drawn by Larisa, it's the middle one, I specifically said I still gather there.. but only 1 instead of two.
    The second picture is within LArisas Circle, and it has never spawned.
    The third one is not in Larisa's circle, that's Skara. Meet me in-game in Origin, se sit at the farms from L's circle and watch n see if anything spawns!
    keven2002 said:
    Just checked Brit fields on Origin...you owe me 3 blaze eggs sir.

Nice try, but the bet was with Victim. And a pic won't cut it, we both stand at the farm in question and wait 10 minutes for anything to spawn... Otherwise I could also drop an egg in my swimming pool and say it spawned there!  :D

egg.jpg 731.9K
  • Petra_FydePetra_Fyde Posts: 1,336
    While you're all talking about where they're not spawning, I've been collecting them from where they are. Today so far I've claimed 5 candles, trouble is 4 of them are orange. So if any Origin player wants to swap a candle please give me a shout. The one candle that isn't orange is green.
    While you're all talking about where they're not spawning, I've been collecting them from where they are. Today so far I've claimed 5 candles, trouble is 4 of them are orange. So if any Origin player wants to swap a candle please give me a shout. The one candle that isn't orange is green.
    what color do you want Petra? I'll be rejoiced if I can help you!

To the rest.. well, I know nothing of collecting eggs  B)

Wow it looks like a huge checkerboard! *shudders* 

I have almost the whole collection....yes every Hue, every style. Still missing 4 rare eggs :/  Need one rare parrot and 6 rare butterflies. finally completed my second set of candles. Have at least one of every hedge, working on more of course because you can't do anything with just one hedge! ;)

Glad this is going to last for a few months! 

Larisa said:
    Wow it looks like a huge checkerboard! *shudders* 

I have almost the whole collection....yes every Hue, every style. Still missing 4 rare eggs :/  Need one rare parrot and 6 rare butterflies. finally completed my second set of candles. Have at least one of every hedge, working on more of course because you can't do anything with just one hedge! ;)

Glad this is going to last for a few months! 
    these r the surpluses I still need 6 rare eggs and a parrot, lol all else is completed, maybe we can exchange.. 
  • There’s a stealther there because the eggs disappeared immediately after I took the shot. Again, it has to do with someone beating you to the eggs. I went to all of the ones circled and they had eggs, I just chose those randomly to screenshot. Not worried about the Blaze Eggs because I have a couple, and more will spawn anyway.