Necromancy / necromage pet usage of spirit speak doesn't work

ForeverFunForeverFun Posts: 795
Have a pet trained up to 100 necro, 115 spirit speak.
The pet rarely attempts to use spirit speak for healing itself.  It will rarely try around 60% health, which usually fizzles if the pet is being attacked actively.  The pet doesn't retry.

Pet has plenty of mana.
Pet also doesn't try healing up from say 70%, even when plenty of mana and numerous corpses in range. 

The pet usage of the spirit speak skill should use similar logic to pet using the healing skill.

If the monster AI is similarly broken with spirit speak usage, that should be fixed too.

Thanks!

Comments

• YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    edited March 2022
    "It's difficult to tell but it seems this is the case for magery healing, chivalry close wounds, and mysticism cleansing winds too,
    they seem to use it more when near redlined, i'm assuming its by design"
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    Monsters definitely cast more healing spells when redlined which is AI appropriate. However their ability to do so while simultaneously casting invisible and mana dumping on you might need a review toss in they seem to run protection and still have 99/100 casting speed 
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
  • ForeverFunForeverFun Posts: 795
    edited March 2022
    I think it would be fine if monsters used healing capabilities more aggressively.  Afterall, they have hundreds of higher INT than the lowly players.   With such high powered slayer books/weapons, upping the anti seems fine.

The lonely shadowlord uses spirit speak more aggressively than my pet.  I'd say I saw spirit speak trigger on my pet half a dozen times over 12 hours of usage.