Weapon Mods

TheoTheo Posts: 174
Weapons can have resists on them. This mod is useless in todays UO and makes loot less useful. 

No one wants energy resist or poison resist on a weapon.  It should be removed from loot, imbuing, runics.  No one builds suit resist relying on a weapon.  

Thank you.  

Comments

• I agree. While we're add it: add splintering to reforging =)
  • YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    “Haha I don’t want lower requirements or durability when i reforge but that’s the way it works.

If you want to choose the mods you want you imbue.

I am not sure you actually can imbue resist on a weapon

There is maybe a genuine bug with loot or reforging - enhanced potions on armor 
    seems to spawn with very low % (1-3%) but takes up many times more weight than the same mod on jewellery.“
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    *imbuing weight 
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • gaygay Posts: 358
    Re-design how splinter functions and depletes durability, and then add it to the runic reforge system, agapite/verite/valorite hammers/mallets, Yew/Heartwood saws.