Just a reminder: If you are playing on a server, for whatever reason, you are a (shard name) player

2»

Comments

• usernameusername Posts: 696
    Figure it out through context.
    This discussion has been closed.

I will be slow to reply because I cannot log in/stay logged in to the forums.
    Make this your signature if you are tired of Vendor Search being broken, over 4 years and counting.
    Vendor search rendered useless after Publish 106 – Forsaken Foes on August 14, 2019.
  • ArchangelArchangel Posts: 460
    edited February 2022
    username said:
    Larisa said:
    Nice veiled attempt..I see what you're doing.
    1.) This post has nothing to do with Origin so you're wrong. It was made in response to what another person posted in a different thread and in response to garbage stuff I keep seeing, time and time again, on these forums. That's a big YIKES from me. 
    2.) People who do em events on any shard can absolutely call themselves a player of that shard. You're just objectively wrong here LOL
    3.) I never mentioned the word 'citizen' (not sure why you are bringing it up).

How about this: the world does not revolve around you. This game is not yours. That shard is not yours. I've been playing since ~November 1997, so you're not even considered a player of the game, and by proxy, you're not a player of Origin. Do you see how dumb you sound yet?

Larisa said:
    The greed in this game is unbearable. 
    Yep, the greed of "a shard I'm not a player on" yet I have a dozen+ 6x 120's of all different templates where players (few specific guilds) are ACTIVELY are trying to tailor EM event times to not allow maximum participation of players on their own shard, including citizens, residents (whatever semantics), so they can have the greatest chance of hoarding the items for themselves. Go look at Rainstormer's facebook it's disgustingly sad.

YEP I'M THE GREEDY ONE FOR WANTING THE MOST PEOPLE TO BE ABLE TO PARTICIPATE AT EM EVENTS. 

I seriously think you are either trolling or 5 IQ.
    Apart from rude, one can see some truth dislocations in your statements. NOBODY can play the scores of characters you have, it is just not humanly possible. With a crew of co-workers, maybe, and some hacks, otherwise not doable. And if that's what you're "playing" its not a game for you, its a job. You don't come to play, you come to work.
    And I might join an event (mostly player events) in Europa, and have a shop in ATL where I've never even found the time to put up a vendor (seriously lol), but I live in Origin, .. where 24 hours aren't enough to play with the 19 toons of my 3 accounts, which are there mostly to hold my house and castle... 
    But I do my tiny quests, I play to craft, I solo some dungeons and do others with SHARD PLAYERS.. the ones that like me, are always on the shard. Even when I have another client shopping in ATL, my main client is doing stuff in Origin. THAT is what means to BE OF A SHARD. Oh, anyone coming to play is a player IN the shard, but not OF THE shard. Are you able to comprehend the difference? When you come to any shard, even if you have a gazillion toons that live in said shard, if you don't play them, you are unknown, you don't live that shard, you show up just to grab some rewards, whatever...   such proclivities hint at a grim paint, I'm sorry. 
    But you can't expect to be taken too seriously when you want things tailored to suit your needs, even if you try to vote with a gazillion toons, The majority of the OF THE SHARD players should have it their way, not the occasionals IN THE SHARD.

Enjoy your hoarding or whatever it is you do, but don't come and tell us that visitors are locals, because the locals KNOW the locals  <span>:wink:</span>
  • usernameusername Posts: 696
    edited February 2022
    Archangel said:
    NOBODY can play the scores of characters you have, it is just not humanly possible. With a crew of co-workers, maybe, and some hacks, otherwise not doable. And if that's what you're "playing" its not a game for you, its a job. You don't come to play, you come to work.
    So I've been accused of RMT by another, accused of hacking, accused of playing "scores of characters". Wtf are you even talking about? I have two accounts? I have both my houses on Origin, but I am apparently not a player there and just a visitor.

I will be slow to reply because I cannot log in/stay logged in to the forums.
    Make this your signature if you are tired of Vendor Search being broken, over 4 years and counting.
    Vendor search rendered useless after Publish 106 – Forsaken Foes on August 14, 2019.
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,974Moderator
    edited February 2022
    Every player has the right to play any way they choose providing they are not clearly, deliberately, harrassing another or breaking the game's ToS.
    Play nice!