Jewelry Box Question

I'm trying to clean up things in my house and tried to put more jewelry in the jewelry box that says it can have 500 pieces... but it's only at 125 of 500 and says it can't hold anymore, can they not hold as much as it says it can and is this something everyone has? It's the same for the other ones I have as well.
Lady Sylph/Lady Gem Star
Atlantic/Legends

Comments

• YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    “You need to use the add jewel function instead of trying to drag and drop the jewel into the box” 
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • TimTim Posts: 790
    Silly question is it locked down or in your backpack?
  • Arnold7Arnold7 Posts: 1,291
    It is in my home and it holds 500 items. Been a long time but you need to secure or lock it down. 
  • dvviddvvid Posts: 849
    What Yoshi said.

You can drag drop the first 125 then you have to use the add jewelry button.
  • SylphSylph Posts: 23
    Yoshi said:
    “You need to use the add jewel function instead of trying to drag and drop the jewel into the box” 

Thank you!! I didn't think that would matter and never would of thought of that lol
    Lady Sylph/Lady Gem Star
    Atlantic/Legends

• HippoHippo Posts: 267
    if you use and empty bag/container and drop just drop in the jewels/talismans in you can add the bag's contents in one click of the "add jewelry" button...
  • SethSeth Posts: 2,904
    edited February 2022
    Does anyone have an EC mod that can add search to any container where the search function is missing, e.g. Jewelry case? Someone wrote that Pinco has such a mod but I don't want to change the complete UI just for one function.
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it. 
    ESRB warning: Some Blood. LOTS of Alcohol. Some Violence. LOTS of Bugs