Thank you Mariah for all your hard work!

Comments

• Agreed, she's awesome.
    A Goblin, a Gargoyle, and a Drow walk into a bar . . .

Never be afraid to challenge the status quo

• AGREE!

*A Cookie A Day Keeps The Blues Away*
  • TimTim Posts: 790
    Agree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Lord_FrodoLord_Frodo Posts: 2,211
  • ParnocParnoc Posts: 236
    We appreciate you, Thank YOU!!!!!!
  • poppspopps Posts: 3,904
    I totally agree with that, she is WONDERFULL !!

Thank you very very much for all of your hard work that is absolutely usefull to UO players, especially new ones who may have tons of questions about the functionality of the game and hardly a single, comprehensive place where to find all of the answer to their many questions.

Thank you, thank you and again thank you (even if you keep locking my threads :) jocking...) !!!
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,945Moderator
    Thank you. It's nice to be appreciated.
    On that note, as requested by a certain poster, the weapons page has been updated to list which ones are gargoyle only and which can be used by all races.
  • poppspopps Posts: 3,904
    Mariah said:
    Thank you. It's nice to be appreciated.
    On that note, as requested by a certain poster, the weapons page has been updated to list which ones are gargoyle only and which can be used by all races.
    @Mariah

On that topic, I recently had problems with a "Human's" Dread's Revenge weapon which I wanted to Alter for a Gargoyle.

I was neither able to Alter it with a Blacksmith Altering contract nor could the Altering NPC at the Royal City in Ter Mur be able to help me out.

Question : Can the Dread's Revenge be altered for Gargoyles or does a Gargoyle Version of it spawn ? Thanks.
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,945Moderator
    I'm sorry, I  believe some Mondain and Doom artifacts can not be altered for gargoyles, and since the introduction of those items pre-date the addition of the gargoyle race there is no gargish equivelant.
  • Great post, For thoose who dont know her, shes an awesome player always helping out and generous ..and trying out everything and sharing knowledge, We are happy on Europa having her here!  <3

• For so many things, in so many ways.....