Vendor search function

can you please add an option to exclude imbued items trying to find certain items I pulled up over a dozen pages of imbued weapons and cant think of anyway to exclude them if not oh well thought i might try

Comments

• keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,080
    Depending on what you are looking for maybe use brittle?
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    Splinter/not splinter would be wonderful 
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
  • keven2002keven2002 Posts: 2,080
    McDougle said:
    Splinter/not splinter would be wonderful 
    Yea that should be there since it's technically a hit spell I believe?
  • McDougleMcDougle Posts: 3,742
    edited February 2022
    Geez yes indeed i learn something everyday!
    Although it is non-splinter I'd really find useful...
    Acknowledgment and accountability go a long way... 
  • hunter11hunter11 Posts: 223
    I don't want brittle so I was searching for weapons with 20% splintering 40% hit lower defense and 40% hit lightning all of the weapons on vendor search with those were imbued just didn't want to dig through all of the imbued items I didn't want to try and find one that I did.. the idea was I was searching in hopes of a clean one not imbued to use forever... it appears no one put any up for sale that weren't imbued it appeared just didnt want to hit next page 90x to try and find one that wasn't imbued trash to me
  • Proper shopping takes its time 
  • Vendor search is not working in ATL, the option is greyed out... on all chars from diferent accts.
  • YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    edited February 2022
    "i once made a post requesting that imbued items are labelled with the brittle tag (pre vendor search), 
    however the community found this suggestion outrageous and unacceptable" 
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.