Account question

Does anyone know why i can't log into some of my super old closed accounts under EJ?

I'm trying to open another account and i know i have a worked tamer on one of three accounts that have been closed for 8+ years (yes they're linked) but i cannot log into any of them to look. (yes i was able to change the passwords)

Comments

• PawainPawain Posts: 8,972
    edited January 2022
    Were they made with Return to Britain?  I have an account I made with that and I can not make that an EJ account.  That's the only attempt I have tried to make an EJ account.  I have enough to do to keep up with what is on my paid accounts.  Don't need more things to forget.

You are doing this from the account management page I guess.

Focus on what you can do, not what you can't.
  • UrgeUrge Posts: 1,204
    Pawain said:
    Were they made with Return to Britain?  I have an account I made with that and I can not make that an EJ account.  That's the only attempt I have tried to make an EJ account.  I have enough to do to keep up with what is on my paid accounts.  Don't need more things to forget.

You are doing this from the account management page I guess.

They were paid house holders at one point. (made between 07 to 08)

Anyways, i just paid to open and look and there are no characters on them at all. I remember quitting around that point so i guess i deleted those characters too. 

My best guess is that an account with no characters will not go EJ. I have a fourth that i was able to log into with one character on it. 

Mystery solved. 
  • If anyone else has this problem, just send an email and they will correct your old account to EJ so you can log in.