Doom Gauntlet Drops: "Lesser Artifact"

CovenantXCovenantX Posts: 866
In the Doom Gauntlet, you have a chance to receive a Prized item, generated via global loot system instead of a static artifact drop.

How it's supposed to work as described in the patch notes of publish 96: A randomly generated “Prized” magic item that is at least a Lesser Artifact, with no additional negative properties.

Out of these prized items I've received (6) since the revamp, have All been "Greater Magic Items"
instead of at least a "Lesser Artifact".  Either remove this as a possibility or fix please.

Remove or change casting focus & poison immunity it reduces the need for "Player Skill" it's garbage. rant2 Bring timing back and eliminate chance in pvp!
ICQ# 478 633 659

Comments

• Please remove this possibility entirely.
    If it must stay for some reason, please make it so only a legendary can drop.
  • psychopsycho Posts: 284
    the new Doom was an disappointment to me, i read about it getting revamped and stuff, got excited, then when it was done it was all the same. same rooms, same monsters, same drops.

Ive gotten 3 arties in the new doom,
    one I had to turn the backpack upside down to find (turned out to be a loot generated item - uselsss item I spendt hours go get.
    One artifact called Glenda, couldnt sell it, none interested and many on vendor search.
    3, Hat of magi.  that one was cool 15years ago, not 2018. I do understand they added it to some recepie thing but still.

Also I went there with a disco tamer with 5follower top trained pet, he spend more time killing the spawn from DFs than the DF itself, it can not be done.  If doom is meant for groups and parties then atleast say so in patch notes that thats the intention.

• Max_BlackoakMax_Blackoak Posts: 620
    CovenantX said:
    In the Doom Gauntlet, you have a chance to receive a Prized item, generated via global loot system instead of a static artifact drop.

How it's supposed to work as described in the patch notes of publish 96: A randomly generated “Prized” magic item that is at least a Lesser Artifact, with no additional negative properties.

Out of these prized items I've received (6) since the revamp, have All been "Greater Magic Items"
    instead of at least a "Lesser Artifact".  Either remove this as a possibility or fix please.

+1
    If I wanted to farm for random loot I wouldn't be running Doom - much faster ways to get those elsewhere. I farm Doom for the specific Doom artifacts and recipes.

I would appreciate to see this prized item drop removed entirely or at the very least have it not affect your Doom artifact and recipe drop rate.