No Events in Europa for June 2018???

IvenorIvenor Posts: 1,216
There still is an active EM for Europe? No Events planned in Europa for all the month of June.

What is this, BRITA-Exit??? :D

Comments

• MarkuMarku Posts: 1
    The EM is under investigation apparently. So we don't currently have an EM.
  • IvenorIvenor Posts: 1,216
    Are you serious? What is that, another Rare-smuggling case? :o
  • MesannaMesanna Posts: 9Dev
    Hello Marku,

EM Sarah is still the EM on Euorpa,  I have gotten a complaint regarding only PVP events but nothing that EM Sarah has done wrong.   I have logged onto Europa several times to try to discuss this with the players and only get a few respond.  
    edited June 2018
    Mesanna said:
    Hello Marku,

EM Sarah is still the EM on Euorpa,  I have gotten a complaint regarding only PVP events but nothing that EM Sarah has done wrong.   I have logged onto Europa several times to try to discuss this with the players and only get a few respond.  
    Hi Bonnie!
    Thanks for your note. Mine was only a joke, don't worry! :D
    This said, I, for one, will surely appreciate some more "narrative arc" Events on Europa and less PvP, but this doesn't imply a complaint about Europa EM: I simply suppose that the bigger part of UO-E Players are satisfied with "kill-them-all" Events... :'( ;)
    Cheers
    Ivenor
  • EM SarahEM Sarah Posts: 50Event Moderator
    Dear Ivenor, the events on Europa were always divided into PvP ones and PvM ones. Some months only PvM based and not viceversa. As always I address everyone to look on uo.com and check the calendars for Europa's events. As it was posted since 20 days, we had an event yesterday PvP based and one tonight with narrative and PvM. 

From July, due the specific request of a few Europa players, I will start to create RP events, one per month, so on Europa we will have three events every month.

Where to look for the events? Again please look uo.com  ( EM calendar section) and the town crier also will specify the date, location and time schedule. 

For any questions regarding the events and/ or suggestions I am always happy to receive emails as some of you did in the past.

See you on Europa, have a good weekend

EM Sarah
  • DJAdDJAd Posts: 290
    Ivenor said:
    There still is an active EM for Europe? No Events planned in Europa for all the month of June.

They have been posted on the event calendar since the start of the month....
    DJAd said:
    Ivenor said:

They have been posted on the event calendar since the start of the month....
    The day I opened the thread (05) there wasn't any planned activity posted yet on the Events Calendar for the month of June.
    I.
    EM Sarah said:
    Dear Ivenor, the events on Europa were always divided into PvP ones and PvM ones. Some months only PvM based and not viceversa. As always I address everyone to look on uo.com and check the calendars for Europa's events. As it was posted since 20 days, we had an event yesterday PvP based and one tonight with narrative and PvM. 

From July, due the specific request of a few Europa players, I will start to create RP events, one per month, so on Europa we will have three events every month.

Where to look for the events? Again please look uo.com  ( EM calendar section) and the town crier also will specify the date, location and time schedule. 

For any questions regarding the events and/ or suggestions I am always happy to receive emails as some of you did in the past.

See you on Europa, have a good weekend

EM Sarah
    Hi Sarah!
    Thanks for your reply. As I wrote I'm not intrested in PvP nor in "occasional" PvM sessions, but VERY MUCH in RPs, so, time permitting, I will gladly participate in the RP Events for July.
    A request about the "timing", if possible. Could the Events starting time be anticipated a little? Considering that they normally take places in the Sundays, having them start at 8:30/9:30 PMs makes sometime difficult to partecipate for the people that have to go to work the next Monday morning... :# :D
    Cheers
    Ivenor