potion of invisibility buff incorrect

YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322

"The buff for potion of invisibility shows the Hidden/Stealthing buff and shows no timer,

expected result the buff should show the invisibility buff and should have a timer as the effect only lasts a short duration."-+-

Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.

Comments

• YoshiYoshi Posts: 3,322
    edited March 2023
    "just tested this, still showing wrong buff.
    I have been informed that the reason the devs are refusing to fix bugs i have submitted is because all my bug reports are rude.

As advised, bug reports are just factual, without opinion, I'm unable to detect any rudeness in this report "
    Posts on this account have been pre filtered from personal comment or opinion in an effort to suppress conservative views in order to protect the reader.
  • GrimbeardGrimbeard Posts: 1,895
    Yoshi said:
    I have been informed that the reason the devs are refusing to fix bugs i have submitted is because all my bug reports are rude.

As advised, bug reports are just factual, without opinion, I'm unable to detect any rudeness in this report "
    Bumping old threads especially with bitter comments towards mods also a great way to get them deleted/locked I'd recommend more reporting on your cheating guildmates less thread necromancy 
  • MariahMariah Posts: 2,943Moderator
    Yoshi said:

To the best of my knowledge that is a total untruth. NO ONE has told you that devs have EVER refused to fix bugs.
    edited March 2023
    Screenshot:

“It’s here, how there is anything attacking or negative or condescending about this bug report? It’s just information like all bug reports.

nobody comments to disagree so you all agree by doing so.

This bug is low priority as doesn’t affect play much but how low is low, 10 years since Misk submitted it. They don’t receive our subscription fee? Our credit card transactions bounced?”